Where's the TC reports?

SoFlaJets

I have a question for you guys that know TX better than I do. Has he ever attended a gathering of Jet fans and threw around the insults in your face? If not, then he's being a hyprocrite and needs to join some comedy outlet...not a rival message board where we take our team very serious.

I would have no problem showing up at a Jets game and talking $hit to you guys to your face. You know why? Because I can almost consider alot of these guys as friends. At least as close as you can get without actually meeting someone. And I know that the majority of the people that aren't blowing this out of proportion know that this is all just good natured and can give it right back without having a complete meltdown.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I actually had PM'd Smizzy and made it clear I didn't want to see Tx banned.

My main issue was that I like coming to this site for news and info, and some football discussion. Seeing Tx insult the same players over and over and over and over again, with the same insults no less, just became stale.

I have no doubt he can have an intelligent football debate when he wants to. I just wish he wanted to more instead of throwing out insults all of the time.

That was my main beef with him.

No one ever said you have to love every person on a message board.

There are unique personalities to each and every one here.

Each individual has to make ther own decisions on whether they want to contribute and stay or not

Me I go with the flow -as this is only a sports message board and everything in life is so much more important to be worried and concerned about than this like my family members.

What is it with some of you? Seriously, a rival fan on a message board is here to stir things up. To keep us from constantly painting a rosey picture with tons of verbal masturbation about our team. Tx knows quite a bit about football. Probably more than a good portion of the members here. He was calling pennington to the floor well before it was common knowledge that the guy has severe limitations. Jets fans were practically bathing themselves in Chad's man juice as the next Joe Montana. Tx was pointing out his flaws in 2002 when he was flying high, and he was right. He also called out robertson, edwards, nugent, and plenty of others who were supposed to be the next great thing.

Tx has also priased many things about the Jets as well, going on record that signing Ty Law was a smart move (at the time it was), letting Abe go was a smart thing, praising Mangini's style of running things around here, as well as the most recent draft.

Tx is supposed to hate the Jets. He's a friggin Pats fan. Of course his material gets old after a while, but I think we'd all run out of materail if we were only dealing with people who continue to think Pennington is going to be a superstar. Truth be told, I'd be willing to bet that if the Pats couldn't win a SB this year, Tx would probably hope that we were the ones to win it. I can handle his taunts because quite frankly I wouldn't expect anytrhing less. What really burns my ass are the supposed Jets fans who already blast our new regime without even giving them the courtesy of having coached one game for us. These particular Jets fans seemingly have turned on their own team because their favorite idiot of a head coach is no longer here. Honestly put, I'd take 50 Tx's here for every rajensen.

No one ever said you have to love every person on a message board.

There are unique personalities to each and every one here.

Each individual has to make ther own decisions on whether they want to contribute and stay or not

Me I go with the flow -as this is only a sports message board and everything in life is so much more important to be worried and concerned about than this like my family members.

Thank you Master Splinter. Well said. :)

I would have no problem showing up at a Jets game and talking $hit to you guys to your face. You know why? Because I can almost consider alot of these guys as friends. At least as close as you can get without actually meeting someone. And I know that the majority of the people that aren't blowing this out of proportion know that this is all just good natured and can give it right back without having a complete meltdown.

Alk you are probably right. We would introduce ourselves and everybody

would probably have a big laugh over everything.

However I think Jff, is saying that if Tex came to Jet game and sat

in the upper deck and every five minutes stood up and said you Jet

fans are delusional and penny sucks and you know the rest of the

repotoire how many teeth would he have left leaving the stadium.

I'll be honest, I don't think other fans should be on this board but that's me. However I will say that outside of Tex you guys aren't that bad.

I've said all I have to say about him so I'm not going to get into it again.

Peace.

Alk, big difference if you consider talking s hit in a rivals face if you are "friends". If a Jets fan gets in your face and starts talking s hit and he's not your friend, how are you going to handle it? Do you think they have fights in the stands at football games because these people are friends? Give me a break slick.

I guess we have a different perspective when we use the term "friends".

Alk, big difference if you consider talking s hit in a rivals face if you are "friends". If a Jets fan gets in your face and starts talking s hit and he's not your friend, how are you going to handle it? Do you think they have fights in the stands at football games because these people are friends? Give me a break slik.

How would I handle it? I have encountered it before in KC and I gave it right back. Unlike the majority of the drunken idiots I see in a stadium, I realize that it's a game. I don't feel like I'm a member of the Crips or Bloods and must defend my gang's (team's) honor with blood so I could never see myself feeling the need to kick someone's teeth out because they don't like my team and it's a shame that some people are so unstable that they would feel the need to do something like that. As for why fights happen in the stands? One word. Beer...

I would say I'am Pretty NEW here ,But man I think these guys are takin this a little to Serious. Don't forget guys there are real things going on in the World right now (Fighting ,War etc.) Don't lose sight of what this IS, it is only a GAME ! that men get paid millions to PLAY with a ball.I don't think even some of the players go this far.This is a web board not WAR ,just like the G.I JOE (cartoon) Nobody dies in football!!! So pull your G-strings out of your Asses and Have some Jet Football fun man!

Oh BTW, The pats SUCK A$$ and so does Tom B. aka (Salad Tosser)

Alk, big difference if you consider talking s hit in a rivals face if you are "friends". If a Jets fan gets in your face and starts talking s hit and he's not your friend, how are you going to handle it? Do you think they have fights in the stands at football games because these people are friends? Give me a break slick.

Lol that is so pathetic to read. Seriously, your going to fight with people over things so trivial in life such as football? I never thought I'd have to say this but you and senior need to grow up. Way to hear that from a 17 year old kid by the way.

Lol that is so pathetic to read. Seriously, your going to fight with people over things so trivial in life such as football? I never thought I'd have to say this but you and senior need to grow up. Way to hear that from a 17 year old kid by the way.

LOL...you're pathetic! Now what? You see, me and Senior have grown up. We're just trying to deal with juveniles like yourself and sometimes have to stoop to that level

Ouch!!

We all have our opinions on this subject- lets get back to talking football and leave this dead

Wiser words have never been spoken...you know, some of us here have personal reasons why we're so defensive on Jets football. Me, personally, it's not just about football and I'll leave it at that. I'm done with this subject.

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING, AND THIS ISN'T COMING FROM GOB THE MOD, THIS IS GOB THE JETS FAN. A JETS FAN WHO APPARENTLY UNLIKE SOME OF YOU HAS SOME REAL LIFE DRAMA AND PAIN GOING ON HIS AWAY FROM THE CONFY CONFINES OF HIS COMPUTER ROOM.

THIS IS EASILY, EASILY, ONE OF THE MOST FUKKING PATHETIC THREADS IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET THAT I HAVE EVER READ. FOR THE LOVE OF FUKKING CHRIST, A BUNCH OF GROWN ADULTS ARE SITTING AROUND A GOD DAMNED INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, HURLING INSULTS AT EACH OTHER AND BAD MOUTHING A LONG TIME SUPPORTER OF NOT ONE BUT TWO NY JETS FANSITES. YES, I SAID SUPPORTER AND I MEAN IT. TX ISN'T AN INTERNET TROLL WHO COMES AROUND TO PURPOSELY PISS PEOPLE OFF. HE'S A GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUKK HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL AND UNLIKE 95% OF US, HAS WITNESSED HIS TEAM WIN A SUPER BOWL.

I'VE BEEN A JETS FAN SINCE I KNEW WHAT FOOTBALL WAS, AND HAVING LIVED WITHIN 3 NFL MARKETS IN MY LIFETIME, I CAN EASILY SAY THAT JETS FANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST EASILY RILED AND HOMER FANS IN THE HISTORY OF PRO SPORTS. I MEAN CHRIST, THE WAY SOME OF YOU PEOPLE TALK THE JETS HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. I'VE GOT SOME BREAKING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS, THE JETS ARE ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC FRANCHISES IN HISTORY. ONE SUPER BOWL FROM BEFORE MAN LANDED ON THE MOON. 2 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME APPEARANCES. 2. THAT'S IT, 2 FREAKING AFC TITLE GAMES IN 37 YEARS. OH BTW THEY WERE BOTH DISASTERS. THAT'S OK, AT LEAST THE JETS HAVE THEIR 2 AFC EAST DIVISION CROWNS TO PARADE DOWN BROADWAY, OOPS, I MEAN THE TURNPIKE WITH. GET A CLUE THE JETS HAVE SUCKED FOR YEARS AND FOR MOST OF YOU, YOU CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE TO REMIND YOU OF IT. TX IS TX, AND THE SOONER YOU ALL REALIZE IT THE BETTER. WHOOPTY DOO, HE GIVES US JETS FANS CRAP AT TIMES. :character42: WHOOPTY DOO, HE REMINDS US THAT THE JETS HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WHEN SOME OF YOU THINK THEY'RE A PLAY AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL IN WEEK 2. DO YOU REALLY WANT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF JETS FANS STROKING EACH OTHER'S JOHNSONS TELLING EVERYONE HOW GREAT THEIR OWN TEAM IS. BAD NEWS THERE'S NOTHING GREAT. I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE JETS PAST MID-JANUARY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT FOOTBALL PEOPLE, THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE $HIT. YOU KNOW WHAT REAL LIFE IS, GETTING YOUR ASS SHOT AT IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ. REAL LIFE IS BEING A KID IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD TRYING TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF AND MAKE SOMETHING OF HIM/HERSELF. REAL LIFE IS A SINGLE MOTHER WORKING 2 JOBS TO SUPPORT HER KIDS. REAL LIFE IS MAKING JACK SQUAT AT SOME FLEABAG FACTORY FOR YOUR FAMILY. REAL LIFE IS HAVING A LOVE ONE WITH A TERMINAL DISEASE.

IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH A FAN OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM GIVING YOU SOME CRAP THEN DON'T RESPOND. BY THE WAY THINK ABOUT THIS. U KNOW WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FIGHT BACK WITH AGAINST TX AT TIMES, BECAUSE 90% OF THE TIME WHEN IT CONCERNS THE JETS AND THEIR HISTORY OF FAILURE HE'S RIGHT. THE JETS, NOT TX, HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU ANYTHING TO FIGHT BACK WITH.

SOME OF YOU SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT 2 DIVISION TITLES AND A MISSED FG AWAY FROM THE AFC TITLE GAME AS SOME SORT OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOU'VE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO LOSING THAT YOU'VE LOWERED YOUR STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS FOR THE JETS. FOR SOME OF YOU, A DIVISION IS THE SUPER BOWL. A WILD CARD IS AS GOOD AS A AFC TITLE. JESUS IS THAT HOW YOU RUN YOUR REAL LIFE??? WELL HEY, I WANTED TO BE THE CHIEF OF POLICE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SGT IS JUST AS GOOD. GEE, I WANTED TO BE THE CEO IF MY COMPANY, BUT HELL, I RUN THE OFFICE IN INTERNATIONAL FALLS, THAT'S JUST AS GOOD. NO IT'S GOD DAMNED NOT AND NEITHER IS FAILURE AFTER FAILURE FOR THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1968.

TX ISN'T A PLANT. HE ISN'T PAID TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. HE'S ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD GUY AND I CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND. IT'S BEEN TX WHO HAS BEEN CALLING ME TO SEE HOW I'M HANDLING EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIFE. IT WAS TX WHO CALLED ME NUMEROUS TIMES TO PRAISE THE JETS AND THEIR RECENT MOVES. BUT BOO FREAKING HOO, HE GIVES US SOME CRAP. HE DOESN'T TOW THE PARTY LINE AND KISS EVERYONE'S ASS. CRY ME A FUKKING RIVER ALREADY.

GROW THE FUKK UP PEOPLE. THIS IS THE INTERNET AND THE JETS ARE NOT THE SECOND COMING OF THE 70S STEELERS AND 90S COWBOYS. UNTIL THE JETS GET OFF THEIR GOD DAMN ASSES AND WIN, HELL I'LL EVEN TAKE APPEAR IN A SUPER BOWL, WE DESERVE TO TAKE CRAP FROM A PATRIOTS FAN, ONE WHO MANY OF US HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS.

STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF 5 YEAR OLDS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS, CRY LIKE A BABY OR FIGHT BACK WITH WORDS LIKE A MAN. BUT LISTENING TO THIS B.S. ISN'T ONE OF THEM. QUIT YOUR CRYING, JN ISN'T PROVIDING THE KLEENEX TO WIPE AWAY THE TEARS.

Very unprofessional IMO, but whatever. I thought this was settled a few pages ago.

Yeah I thought it was put to bed awhile ago also.

So I'll say this. I don't give a flying fk about someone's sacred cow .

I'm just as passionate as the next guy but i won't sit on this board

and let some ******* ruin good people's threads.

I thought I was finished but they dragged my back in.

LET ME TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING, AND THIS ISN'T COMING FROM GOB THE MOD, THIS IS GOB THE JETS FAN. A JETS FAN WHO APPARENTLY UNLIKE SOME OF YOU HAS SOME REAL LIFE DRAMA AND PAIN GOING ON HIS AWAY FROM THE CONFY CONFINES OF HIS COMPUTER ROOM.

THIS IS EASILY, EASILY, ONE OF THE MOST FUKKING PATHETIC THREADS IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET THAT I HAVE EVER READ. FOR THE LOVE OF FUKKING CHRIST, A BUNCH OF GROWN ADULTS ARE SITTING AROUND A GOD DAMNED INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD, HURLING INSULTS AT EACH OTHER AND BAD MOUTHING A LONG TIME SUPPORTER OF NOT ONE BUT TWO NY JETS FANSITES. YES, I SAID SUPPORTER AND I MEAN IT. TX ISN'T AN INTERNET TROLL WHO COMES AROUND TO PURPOSELY PISS PEOPLE OFF. HE'S A GUY WHO KNOWS WHAT THE FUKK HE IS TALKING ABOUT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL AND UNLIKE 95% OF US, HAS WITNESSED HIS TEAM WIN A SUPER BOWL.

I'VE BEEN A JETS FAN SINCE I KNEW WHAT FOOTBALL WAS, AND HAVING LIVED WITHIN 3 NFL MARKETS IN MY LIFETIME, I CAN EASILY SAY THAT JETS FANS ARE SOME OF THE MOST EASILY RILED AND HOMER FANS IN THE HISTORY OF PRO SPORTS. I MEAN CHRIST, THE WAY SOME OF YOU PEOPLE TALK THE JETS HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST FRANCHISE IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL. I'VE GOT SOME BREAKING NEWS FOR YOU GUYS, THE JETS ARE ONE OF THE MOST PATHETIC FRANCHISES IN HISTORY. ONE SUPER BOWL FROM BEFORE MAN LANDED ON THE MOON. 2 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME APPEARANCES. 2. THAT'S IT, 2 FREAKING AFC TITLE GAMES IN 37 YEARS. OH BTW THEY WERE BOTH DISASTERS. THAT'S OK, AT LEAST THE JETS HAVE THEIR 2 AFC EAST DIVISION CROWNS TO PARADE DOWN BROADWAY, OOPS, I MEAN THE TURNPIKE WITH. GET A CLUE THE JETS HAVE SUCKED FOR YEARS AND FOR MOST OF YOU, YOU CAN'T STAND THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THERE TO REMIND YOU OF IT. TX IS TX, AND THE SOONER YOU ALL REALIZE IT THE BETTER. WHOOPTY DOO, HE GIVES US JETS FANS CRAP AT TIMES. :character42: WHOOPTY DOO, HE REMINDS US THAT THE JETS HAVE MAJOR ISSUES WHEN SOME OF YOU THINK THEY'RE A PLAY AWAY FROM THE SUPER BOWL IN WEEK 2. DO YOU REALLY WANT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF JETS FANS STROKING EACH OTHER'S JOHNSONS TELLING EVERYONE HOW GREAT THEIR OWN TEAM IS. BAD NEWS THERE'S NOTHING GREAT. I HAVEN'T WATCHED THE JETS PAST MID-JANUARY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

THIS IS AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT FOOTBALL PEOPLE, THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE $HIT. YOU KNOW WHAT REAL LIFE IS, GETTING YOUR ASS SHOT AT IN AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ. REAL LIFE IS BEING A KID IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD TRYING TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF AND MAKE SOMETHING OF HIM/HERSELF. REAL LIFE IS A SINGLE MOTHER WORKING 2 JOBS TO SUPPORT HER KIDS. REAL LIFE IS MAKING JACK SQUAT AT SOME FLEABAG FACTORY FOR YOUR FAMILY. REAL LIFE IS HAVING A LOVE ONE WITH A TERMINAL DISEASE.

IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH A FAN OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM GIVING YOU SOME CRAP THEN DON'T RESPOND. BY THE WAY THINK ABOUT THIS. U KNOW WHY YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FIGHT BACK WITH AGAINST TX AT TIMES, BECAUSE 90% OF THE TIME WHEN IT CONCERNS THE JETS AND THEIR HISTORY OF FAILURE HE'S RIGHT. THE JETS, NOT TX, HAVE NEVER GIVEN YOU ANYTHING TO FIGHT BACK WITH.

SOME OF YOU SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT 2 DIVISION TITLES AND A MISSED FG AWAY FROM THE AFC TITLE GAME AS SOME SORT OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. YOU'VE BECOME SO ACCUSTOMED TO LOSING THAT YOU'VE LOWERED YOUR STANDARDS AND EXPECTATIONS FOR THE JETS. FOR SOME OF YOU, A DIVISION IS THE SUPER BOWL. A WILD CARD IS AS GOOD AS A AFC TITLE. JESUS IS THAT HOW YOU RUN YOUR REAL LIFE??? WELL HEY, I WANTED TO BE THE CHIEF OF POLICE, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SGT IS JUST AS GOOD. GEE, I WANTED TO BE THE CEO IF MY COMPANY, BUT HELL, I RUN THE OFFICE IN INTERNATIONAL FALLS, THAT'S JUST AS GOOD. NO IT'S GOD DAMNED NOT AND NEITHER IS FAILURE AFTER FAILURE FOR THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1968.

TX ISN'T A PLANT. HE ISN'T PAID TO CAUSE PROBLEMS. HE'S ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD GUY AND I CONSIDER HIM A FRIEND. IT'S BEEN TX WHO HAS BEEN CALLING ME TO SEE HOW I'M HANDLING EVERYTHING GOING ON IN MY LIFE. IT WAS TX WHO CALLED ME NUMEROUS TIMES TO PRAISE THE JETS AND THEIR RECENT MOVES. BUT BOO FREAKING HOO, HE GIVES US SOME CRAP. HE DOESN'T TOW THE PARTY LINE AND KISS EVERYONE'S ASS. CRY ME A FUKKING RIVER ALREADY.

GROW THE FUKK UP PEOPLE. THIS IS THE INTERNET AND THE JETS ARE NOT THE SECOND COMING OF THE 70S STEELERS AND 90S COWBOYS. UNTIL THE JETS GET OFF THEIR GOD DAMN ASSES AND WIN, HELL I'LL EVEN TAKE APPEAR IN A SUPER BOWL, WE DESERVE TO TAKE CRAP FROM A PATRIOTS FAN, ONE WHO MANY OF US HAVE KNOWN FOR YEARS.

STOP ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF 5 YEAR OLDS FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS, CRY LIKE A BABY OR FIGHT BACK WITH WORDS LIKE A MAN. BUT LISTENING TO THIS B.S. ISN'T ONE OF THEM. QUIT YOUR CRYING, JN ISN'T PROVIDING THE KLEENEX TO WIPE AWAY THE TEARS.

Guns, I was going to leave this thread alone, but since you injected your own personal feelings, here's mine.

That's good that TX gives you a call now and then (I don't have your number)...sounds like you have a friend there which you noted in your post.

Secondly, don't try to tell me about how bad life can be. I know how bad life can be...I still have shrapnel in my arm and leg...as a matter of fact, that is why I am so passionate about the Jets. A Shau Valley...early January, 1969...we are in heavy combat with 3 NVA divisions. We are taking massive hits...the day the Jets won the SB, I was loading two of my buddies on a medevac...they never made it home...22 guys from my unit alone were KIA during the first week of that January...I think about Nam every f ucking day...everyday!

TX, may not be a troll, but he sure as hell bashes everything the Jets do except one thing...the hiring of Mangini...why? Because he comes out of the Belif uck tree...where's TX today? You know why he's not here, because he can't post anything but cut downs...now, if you want me to leave the board, that's fine, it's like you said, it's a damn message board...I just don't have to take it day in and day out from a rival how crappy my team is...I know it already.

I had asked Savage back when I first joined this board, what's up with this guy PatsFanTX...I was told that he just likes to bust chops and is a good guy. Now, Savage can relate to this guy, because he busts chops with about every post like TX does...I just don't like it in every f ucking post! That's my opinion and you and everyone else doesn't have to agree with it just like I don't agree that this guy has football knowledge...show me because all I read from him is Jets bashing.

Yeah I thought it was put to bed awhile ago also.

So I'll say this. I don't give a flying fk about someone's sacred cow .

I'm just as passionate as the next guy but i won't sit on this board

and let some ******* ruin good people's threads.

I thought I was finished but they dragged my back in.

Dragged back in?

You started all this crap Grampa Munster.

I've never heard such a whinny, pathetic poster in my entire life.

People told you from the very beginning: JetNation has an IGNORE feature.

Instead of using it, all you did was stir up crap and go running to the mods like a little 7-year old baby.

I would have slammed the hell out of you earlier, but out of respect for my good friend Savage, I didn't.

You have to be the most thinned-skinned individual on a message board.

BTW, the Jets are a joke of a franchise and PennyBoy has a friggn' noodle arm.

Go smoke that and stick it up your donkey's a$$.

I had asked Savage back when I first joined this board, what's up with this guy PatsFanTX...I was told that he just likes to bust chops and is a good guy. Now, Savage can relate to this guy, because he busts chops with about every post like TX does.

So is Savage a troll on a Jets message board?

No, he is a realistic Jet fan that looks at things extremely objectively and demands the best from the team.

Not individual players, but the TEAM.

It's ashame that the majority of Jet fans can't comprehend that.

Wow, CuMar won the NFL rushing title two years ago and it marked the 36th straight year the Jets failed to appear in a Super Bowl.:eek:

Guns, I was going to leave this thread alone, but since you injected your own personal feelings, here's mine.

That's good that TX gives you a call now and then (I don't have your number)...sounds like you have a friend there which you noted in your post.

Secondly, don't try to tell me about how bad life can be. I know how bad life can be...I still have shrapnel in my arm and leg...as a matter of fact, that is why I am so passionate about the Jets. A Shau Valley...early January, 1969...we are in heavy combat with 3 NVA divisions. We are taking massive hits...the day the Jets won the SB, I was loading two of my buddies on a medevac...they never made it home...22 guys from my unit alone were KIA during the first week of that January...I think about Nam every f ucking day...everyday!

TX, may not be a troll, but he sure as hell bashes everything the Jets do except one thing...the hiring of Mangini...why? Because he comes out of the Belif uck tree...where's TX today? You know why he's not here, because he can't post anything but cut downs...now, if you want me to leave the board, that's fine, it's like you said, it's a damn message board...I just don't have to take it day in and day out from a rival how crappy my team is...I know it already.

I had asked Savage back when I first joined this board, what's up with this guy PatsFanTX...I was told that he just likes to bust chops and is a good guy. Now, Savage can relate to this guy, because he busts chops with about every post like TX does...I just don't like it in every f ucking post! That's my opinion and you and everyone else doesn't have to agree with it just like I don't agree that this guy has football knowledge...show me because all I read from him is Jets bashing.

To answer your question about where he is today, he has decided to not post here until Max gets back from vacation to give his final verdict on things. Tx has been a member of this site since its inception. He knows more about football than most here, and while he does bust chops none of what he is busting about is wrong.

You are obviously a very decorated man who deserves the utmost respect. And from me for your real life experiences you have that respect. But your whining about Tx seems very childish to me. I can stand rajensen as a member of this site. He has not contributed one useful piece of information since the love of his life bolted for KC. But he has every right to be here, just as Tx does. I don't complain to the mods, and if I really can't stand his posts I can use the ignore feature. Bitching to the mods is childish and petty, and seemingly beneath you. If you so desire a Jets site that does not allow rival fans to post, then you will need to create your own because there isn't one out there. But I for one certainly hope that Max allows Tx to stay here, because losing him as a member would be a serious travesty and help to turn this place into another leg humping Jets lovefest where people can't see the forest through the trees regarding its players.

To answer your question about where he is today, he has decided to not post here until Max gets back from vacation to give his final verdict on things. Tx has been a member of this site since its inception. He knows more about football than most here, and while he does bust chops none of what he is busting about is wrong.

You are obviously a very decorated man who deserves the utmost respect. And from me for your real life experiences you have that respect. But your whining about Tx seems very childish to me. I can stand rajensen as a member of this site. He has not contributed one useful piece of information since the love of his life bolted for KC. But he has every right to be here, just as Tx does. I don't complain to the mods, and if I really can't stand his posts I can use the ignore feature. Bitching to the mods is childish and petty, and seemingly beneath you. If you so desire a Jets site that does not allow rival fans to post, then you will need to create your own because there isn't one out there. But I for one certainly hope that Max allows Tx to stay here, because losing him as a member would be a serious travesty and help to turn this place into another leg humping Jets lovefest where people can't see the forest through the trees regarding its players.

Boozer, first of all, I've never complained to the mods in a PM about TX...never! Now, having said that, there is nothing wrong with a rival coming on other boards and posting...I do have a problem with rival posters that come on these boards and all they do is bash Jet fans at every turn...you're a bigger man than me if you can take it day in a day out...I guess I'm getting too old to put up with this horse s hit 24/7.

So is Savage a troll on a Jets message board?

No, he is a realistic Jet fan that looks at things extremely objectively and demands the best from the team.

Not individual players, but the TEAM.

It's ashame that the majority of Jet fans can't comprehend that.

Wow, CuMar won the NFL rushing title two years ago and it marked the 36th straight year the Jets failed to appear in a Super Bowl.:eek:

See, this type of trashtalking I can live with :)

I you keep it up with posts like this, and leave the insults to those directed a rajensen, I'll have no issues with you Tx :cheers:

Dragged back in?

You started all this crap Grampa Munster.

I've never heard such a whinny, pathetic poster in my entire life.

People told you from the very beginning: JetNation has an IGNORE feature.

Instead of using it, all you did was stir up crap and go running to the mods like a little 7-year old baby.

I would have slammed the hell out of you earlier, but out of respect for my good friend Savage, I didn't.

You have to be the most thinned-skinned individual on a message board.

BTW, the Jets are a joke of a franchise and PennyBoy has a friggn' noodle arm.

Go smoke that and stick it up your donkey's a$$.

lets review you Poor Soul

I posted somewhere in response to Green girl that if I did use

it i would know by the response of the other posters that you would

have to be an idiot to not know you are on there. BTW it works both ways.

Also i never went to the mods. I fight my own battles. You can pm

and ask them if I EVER initiated talking to them.

Now do you really think I am worried about you slamming me. honestly?

The fact is that Savage is well aware of how I deal with you and we

are still the best of friends.

So bring it on.

Boozer, first of all, I've never complained to the mods in a PM about TX...never! Now, having said that, there is nothing wrong with a rival coming on other boards and posting...I do have a problem with rival posters that come on these boards and all they do is bash Jet fans at every turn...you're a bigger man than me if you can take it day in a day out...I guess I'm getting too old to put up with this horse s hit 24/7.

This might have been directed at me. Smizzy had posted that no one had ever sent him a PM about Tx so I sent him one and told him to check his PM's :)

Of course, my PM basically said that in no way did I want Tx banned and I just wished he'd talk more football instead of insulting, namecalling, and trashtalking in every post. If that makes me a bad person, then oh well, I can live with that. But I never wanted anyone banned.

This might have been directed at me. Smizzy had posted that no one had ever sent him a PM about Tx so I sent him one and told him to check his PM's :)

Of course, my PM basically said that in no way did I want Tx banned and I just wished he'd talk more football instead of insulting, namecalling, and trashtalking in every post. If that makes me a bad person, then oh well, I can live with that. But I never wanted anyone banned.

You're terrible. Say three "Hail Tangini's" and meet Max in the men's room for a quick second and all will be forgiven.

Archived