Where's the TC reports?

SoFlaJets

I'm fairly new on here compared to other guys but it doesn't take a

rocket scientist to know that some guys were unhappy about his

constant trash talk.

Who, you and your donkey?

BTW, Alk is right, get that friggn' stupid hat off his head.

The damn jackass is calling you a jackass.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you didn't start with your crap, the thread never would have a reason to be deleted.

Did you PM every single mod with that request?

Believe what you want poor soul but i fight my own battles.

But I'm just as happy going after you.

I know you are locked up down in your basement because you don't

have a life so you will probably post more than me. More than me, I have

to laugh because that's all your capable of doing with you patheic life.

More than me, I have

to laugh because that's all your capable of doing with you patheic life.

My pathetic life???

Trust me, when I'm 92-years old, I promise you, I will not be standing in front of some dumb animal that is 10 times smarter than me wearing Patriots gear.

Aren't you embarrassed in the least with that stupid picture?

Dude, I believe he thinks you're one big joke.

Talking out of your a$$ again, huh.

Go ask him, and show me where Savage says "PatsFanTX is one big joke".

If your "good buddy" Savage says that, I'll leave this board forever.

Then you and Senior can have your circle jerk with with that stupid jacka$$ with the loser hat on.

Talking out of your a$$ again, huh.

Go ask him, and show me where Savage says "PatsFanTX is one big joke".

If your "good buddy" Savage says that, I'll leave this board forever.

Then you and Senior can have your circle jerk with with that stupid jacka$$ with the loser hat on.

Listen to yourself, you lifeless whimp. The best part of you probably ran down your old man's leg.

My pathetic life???

Trust me, when I'm 92-years old, I promise you, I will not be standing in front of some dumb animal that is 10 times smarter than me wearing Patriots gear.

But you still have a pathetic life. You haven't proven

to anyone that this isn't the case.

You post on I don't know how many Jet boards. 30,000 posts with

nothing substantial. You email jet fans sucking up to them with their

problems so that if there is criticism of you they defend you. And they never evenmet you.

Who knows how many Pat fans sites you are on.

If that isn't someone with a physcological problem I don't know what is.

When you can anser me on that I'll lay off.

I'm leeaving now. Continue posting and I'll catch up tomorrow.

So I am on vacation this week. A week away from work. With the kids. We aren't going on any fancy vacation, instead we just do something fun each day. We went to Sesame Place today. That was exciting. My daughter went on a roller coaster for the first time. My 3 year old son continues to be an amazing swimmer at such a young age. I am taking my oldest son to Jets camp this week. The drive out with my Son and my Dad will probably be one of the highlights of my week.

What are all of those things? Things I am proud of.

What is this thread? A huge embarassment.

The things that have been posted in this thread are truly disgusting. Tx blasts the Jets. Yes he does. But that makes it okay to say that he is living in his parent's basement? I know Tx. He is a friend of mine. And I won't go into his life but we would all be fortunate to do as well as he has in life. But that is not the point.

Tx knows football. He busts chops. But in case you guys haven't noticed, I do a little chop busting myself. In this thread I have been called fat. I have been called dumb. My financial motives for this site have been questioned. WTF? Despite the fact that we have never charged for anything here, despite the fact that the small profit the site recently made was put into free JN handouts, despite the fact that we organized a free tailgate with food and drink for over 70 people last year and plan on doing the same this year...despite those things I have been accused of bringing Tx here to help my bottom line. Makes perfect sense. Except there is no bottom line here because it is not about the money.

This is a sad thread.

Guys Tx is not getting banned. To all those that PMed me and said banning Tx would be the way to make JN the #1 fansite: I thank you for the feedback. I do appreciate it. But this is a free public forum. Few of you know me personally. Those that do know me realize I am not big on censorship. That very well might mean that JetNation doesn't become the Super Fan Site that some hope it does.

One thing I know about Tx is that when the season starts he talks real football. I had previously asked Tx to be part of our weekly podcast. He agreed to do the JetNation NFL recap portion of the show. It is scheduled to be a current event piece for the NFL. A serious look at what is going on in the league. Hopefully he still wants to be a part of this because he knows his stuff and it is something that I would be proud to have associated with this site.

I strongly suggest everyone just take a step back and really think about what is important. Because if smack talk on the internet is causing this much strife that can't be a good thing.

Exhale everyone. Exhale.

But you still have a pathetic life. You haven't proven

to anyone that this isn't the case.

You post on I don't know how many Jet boards. 30,000 posts with

nothing substantial. You email jet fans sucking up to them with their

problems so that if there is criticism of you they defend you. And they never evenmet you.

Who knows how many Pat fans sites you are on.

If that isn't someone with a physcological problem I don't know what is.

When you can anser me on that I'll lay off.

I'm leeaving now. Continue posting and I'll catch up tomorrow.

Max, I am really sorry to steal your thunder on your post. And i believe you should have locked this thread after that because it sums up the entire situation perfectly, however this post is one of the most sickening posts I've read in the entire thread. TX calls and talks to GOB and many other people on this board because he is a good guy, yet you simply assume he does it so they defend it in his time of need? You must be miserable if you believe thats true. What, because he is a Pats fan he can't care about people? He doesn't have to have met them. Every single one of your posts is ridiculous and your lucky Max is so leniant on who posts here because you hurt this board 100x worse than Tx.

From a good source (me), here's the Jets report for today:

*PennyBoy was 27/29 for 36 yards in 11 on 11 drills with his red jersey on.

*CuMar looked good watching from the sidelines.

*DFat sucked wind after every play.

*Vilma got knocked down by an 11-year old, 75 lb autograph seeker.

*Nugent kicked more balls out-of-bounds than went through the end zone (same as he did in the real games last year).

*Mangini was heard saying "WTF did I get myself into".

Glad to provide the info, hope this helps.

POTW NOM.

Anytime TX can combine 7,000 of his posts into one, it deserves to be recognized.

This thread is no embarrassment- it's part of the message board culture to have some posters occasionally voicing their displeasure with trolls. Maybe

their pov is valid, and those who got upset with them are really the thin-skinned ones.

1. troll 807 up, 45 down

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Oh yeah, I think its easy to see who the thin-skined one really is:

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Famer

A$$hole:

SeniorJet

So, reverting to personal attacks is acceptable because Senior voiced an objection to tex being a troll? THAT is embarrassing.

My pathetic life???

HAHAHAHHAAHA...now that some funny chit...

welcome back you annoying pain in the azz:cheers::cheers::cheers:

This thread is no embarrassment- it's part of the message board culture to have some posters occasionally voicing their displeasure with trolls. Maybe

their pov is valid, and those who got upset with them are really the thin-skinned ones.

1. troll 807 up, 45 down

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Oh yeah, I think its easy to see who the thin-skined one really is:

PatsFanTX

Hall Of Famer

A$$hole:

SeniorJet

So, reverting to personal attacks is acceptable because Senior voiced an objection to tex being a troll? THAT is embarrassing.

Cane,

What is embarassing is grown men figthing like this. I have been personally attacked in this thread. I was called dumb before I posted in it. Whether you love Tx or hate him it doesn't change one thing:

the fighting in this thread embarasses me. On both sides. I didn't say only one side of the fence embarasses me. The whole thing is an embarassment. But when we lose the ability to talk and debate regardless of the topic we have taken a step backwards.

One more thing...I do hate censorship. But I hear and understand the concerns about trolling. That being said there is no good that can come out of this thread at this point. So I am locking it.

Archived