OT: Villanova or Providence for me?

picking a school for next year and it's down between Nova and PC...anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? :? :D

Don't go to Providence its in the sleazy section of the city away from Brown and RISD. Never been to Nova' but it can't be half bad, philly is a decent city, basketball team almost beat the defending natn'l champs and the education is par for the course.

I'm finishing up my English Major this semester actaully, not bad other than having to learn the babble of a bunch of Dead Englishmen. :lol:

Don't go to Providence its in the sleazy section of the city away from Brown and RISD. Never been to Nova' but it can't be half bad, philly is a decent city, basketball team almost beat the defending natn'l champs and the education is par for the course.

I'm finishing up my English Major this semester actaully, not bad other than having to learn the babble of a bunch of Dead Englishmen. :lol:

Holy. I'm in Grad school for English Lit. We should all start a reading group.

Holy. I'm in Grad school for English Lit. We should all start a reading group.

HA, that would be classic. What grad-school are you at? I have to get my act together and start applying this coming fall or sucummb to a life similar to the main character (his name his name is not coming to me) in Garden State.

HA, that would be classic. What grad-school are you at? I have to get my act together and start applying this coming fall or sucummb to a life similar to the main character (his name his name is not coming to me) in Garden State.

I try to keep it a secret so Vinco doesn't stab me in the neck in the quad. :lol:

Im a PC grad, class of 98. I can honestly say it was the best decesion of my life to go there. I was a math and econ major, not exactly PC strength. But the relationships I devolped there were unbelievable.I keep in regular touch with no less than a 100 people that I went to school with there. Its a fun school, good people and can get a great education.

Not to say anything bad about Nova (and they will have a much better basketball team for your freshman year,) but I loved my time at PC, still am involved with the school. Id recommend PC