where should i go to college?

harris5214

Not good grades......Go to nassau Community for 2 years and keep higher than a 3.5 which is fairly easy over there, then transfer to UT!!........6th St. is awsome, thousands of hotties, definatly a party school, and well...you know about the Longhornes already

what are some good college towns out there? i dont wanna stay in-state, my grades arent that good, must be a party school, hot chicks, and good sports.

I suppose you expect Mommy and Daddy to pay for it as well....

what are some good college towns out there? i dont wanna stay in-state, my grades arent that good, must be a party school, hot chicks, and good sports.

actually if your grades arent that good the best school to fulfill your list is Univ of Tennessee,,has it all and they will take basically anyone

From the colleges I know, I would say KU but I'm sure you have no interest in living in Kansas. Having lived in Lawrence during what could have been my college years, I can definately testify that it is a huge party town.

From the colleges I know, I would say KU but I'm sure you have no interest in living in Kansas. Having lived in Lawrence during what could have been my college years, I can definately testify that it is a huge party town.

he said good sports teams ;)

If you get your grades way up,, try the Southern Part of Heaven,

Party on Franklin St. while attending the Univ of North Carolina at Chapel-Hill

:) Their sports teams are pretty good. Their basketball team is always a contender although they choke every single time. Their football team is really coming up too even though they will always finish behind Nebraska.

:) Their sports teams are pretty good. Their basketball team is always a contender although they choke every single time. Their football team is really coming up too even though they will always finish behind Nebraska.

I know,, just kiddin,,I actually seriously considered going to U Kansas

If you can handle the cold both UMass and UMaine are good party schools. If your grades can make it then either UVM or UNH would be good spots.

I had friends how went to these schools and I partied at each one during my college years.

thats funny my dad went to college out in kansas, i dont mind the cold and dont mind the heat. U of TN seems a little to hickish for me. id like to go to U of TX at Austin but thats a little to far.

Where at in Kansas did he go to college?

imporea? emporea? something like that, he transfered after a year.

Oh yeah, Emporia St. I know where that is, pretty decent little college from what I've heard but the town kinda sucks. They have some huge beef processing plant there and the whole town wreaks from it.

Cortland kicks Oneontas ass!

hahahaha I'm a state school guy, FIRST.

My gf went to Ithaca college and I was a red dragon at heart when i attended the cortaca jug even on the Ithaca sidelines. Maybe it was those silver spoon Ithaca swine chanting 'State schools suck.'

It was a sweet nectar rubbing it in that night. All the way from the commons to the dorms.

yea i got the picture it was a real hick town, my dad brought some friends out here and they never had shrimp before and he told me they ate like the hole tail of the shrimp. pretty gay story but i thought it was funny.

Never had shrimp? Contrary to popular belief, we can get shrimp here. Granted, it's not fresh shrimp but it's still pretty damn good.

hahahaha I'm a state school guy, FIRST.

My gf went to Ithaca college and I was a red dragon at heart when i attended the cortaca jug even on the Ithaca sidelines. Maybe it was those silver spoon Ithaca swine chanting 'State schools suck.'

It was a sweet nectar rubbing it in that night. All the way from the commons to the dorms.

My friends and I got beat up at a Cortica Jug game. By the Syracuse linebackers. Let's just say that alcohol and racial slurs don't mix. (Wasn't me, I promise.)

Coming from out of state with an apparently less than stellar HS transcript...

He would never get into Chapel Hill..unless he can go to his left!

thats funny my dad went to college out in kansas, i dont mind the cold and dont mind the heat. U of TN seems a little to hickish for me. id like to go to U of TX at Austin but thats a little to far.

ha,, you have a lot to learn about hick vs Northeast ..

U Tenn is major party school , great chicks and major sports,, you would never come back North,,

The best is UNC Chapel Hill but you need at least 1450 SAT and close to a 4.0 if you are out of state..

No majorr school like U Tex, U tenn, UNC-CH, U Georgia etc will never be hicky,, you would only get that at small schools in the sticks,, just like you get a hick feel to the smaller SUNY campuses up in the tundra..

I would tell you come to FSU if you want a party school but their out of state tuition fees are ridiculous. They're also pretty stingy when it comes to accepting out of state students. I think you need at least a 3.7 to have any hopes of getting in.

So, your grades are less than stellar, you want to go to an out-of-state party school with hot chicks there - and this will all be on your parents dime?

Skip college for a year and get a job.

Why do you have to spoil it for the kid!

Archived