Not a popularity contest or nuthin but....

SoFlaJets

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JoeW, are you running for Governor? Such a politically correct answer - five non-Jets fans :rolleyes: There's only five of us here. LOL!

BTW, thread-starter, don't fool yourself- this IS a popularity contest. And, I must report, I'm not as popular as I thought I was. :eek: Not that I care (:1cry: ) I hate all of you (:1cry: ) and as stated, have fulfilled my Jets fans quota (:1cry: )

Am I the only one that finds it pretty interesting is that the most popular person here is PatsfanTx? Serioulsy - PatsfanTx. It's true at the other board that shall not be named too. Further proof that Jest fans are messed-up!

JoeW, are you running for Governor? Such a politically correct answer - five non-Jets fans :rolleyes: There's only five of us here. LOL!

BTW, thread-starter, don't fool yourself- this IS a popularity contest. And, I must report, I'm not as popular as I thought I was. :eek: Not that I care (:1cry: ) I hate all of you (:1cry: ) and as stated, have fulfilled my Jets fans quota (:1cry: )

Am I the only one that finds it pretty interesting is that the most popular person here is PatsfanTx? Serioulsy - PatsfanTx. It's true at the other board that shall not be named too. Further proof that Jest fans are messed-up!

uh ms. chick pea... tx is popular for the same reason the freak tent is popular at the circus.

oh and by the way... i think you are very nice and funny! ;)

uh ms. chick pea... tx is popular for the same reason the freak tent is popular at the circus.

oh and by the way... i think you are very nice and funny! ;)

If the freak tent is so popular why are you always saying you have no friends?

Thank you for proving my point.

Let's use your analogy of the freak tent at the circus. Who is "freakier?" The freak of nature or the people that pay money to look at the freak of nature?

Not that I'm calling TX a freak of nature or anything......:D

Thank you for proving my point.

Let's use your analogy of the freak tent at the circus. Who is "freakier?" The freak of nature or the people that pay money to look at the freak of nature?

Not that I'm calling TX a freak of nature or anything......:D

good point! :lol:

you would have been on my list, by the way... but of couse we have already met :D

I'm not as popular as I thought I was. :eek: Not that I care (:1cry: ) I hate all of you (:1cry: ) and as stated, have fulfilled my Jets fans quota (:1cry: )

'Banza, had you not made so many of my dreams come true by introducing yourself that cold day in Section 16-H, I would have listed your name five times.

'Banza, had you not made so many of my dreams come true by introducing yourself that cold day in Section 16-H, I would have listed your name five times.

Bob,

I read that post twice. I still couldn't tell you typed it with one hand.

Impressive.

good point! :lol:

you would have been on my list, by the way... but of couse we have already met :D

We have? When? Where? Wait! Aren't you the lady with the mesquito bite sized chest? Poor thing ;)

GG - isn't it a bit ironic that Max would allude to you having "freaky" friends? Hasn't it been established that Max's friend evaluator meter is on the fritz .....or is that freak? :mrgreen:

Bob - that would be TROOP 16H - of JI fame. Yeesh, how quickly they forget!

Look at all those smileys. Jetgirl, when did you register here?

GG - isn't it a bit ironic that Max would allude to you having "freaky" friends? Hasn't it been established that Max's friend evaluator meter is on the fritz .....or is that freak? :mrgreen:

Garb,

My friend-o-meter might need a serious calibration. But it works every now and then. I mean, I was dead on about you!

You just think that Jets fans are equating "hate" with "popular"?

Yes, I confess. I really am a JI spy :rolleyes: Just got Sean's monthly check. $55 - imagine that!

I never said you were a spy. I did say you were:

1. Fishing for info the second I met you

2. That you would report back anything you found to Sooth

hhhmmmm wow I was really off base on those huh? :P

I never said you were a spy. I did say you were:

1. Fishing for info the second I met you

2. That you would report back anything you found to Sooth

hhhmmmm wow I was really off base on those huh? :P

Yes, you are. I'll cut you some slack, though. You were under the influence. ;)

1) I ask questions as a means of conversation. Truth be told, I could not give a flying fart in heaven how this place works or why - I just like hanging out here.

2) As if I "report" to anyone. Please. :rolleyes: I just badmouth people I don't like. LOL! Sooth and I have spoken in the past and, sorry to inform, never about this place - So sorry Max ;)

'wanna guess who we spoke of?

We have? When? Where? Wait! Aren't you the lady with the mesquito bite sized chest? Poor thing ;)

uhhhh... nope i am not going to go there... because then everyone will be asking for pictures.. and frankly... not going to do it... :lol:

mosquito bites... too funny!

Well, let me post this new information at JI! Be right back!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i realized that i couldnt be popular there.. thats why i made my way here...

:eek: that is scary...

oy ... i guess it is back to the chess club.. i was big with them and the AV squad...

those guys know how to party!!!

i think i realized that i couldnt be popular there.. thats why i made my way here...

:eek: that is scary...

oy ... i guess it is back to the chess club.. i was big with them and the AV squad...

those guys know how to party!!!

...you can always tell people your band camp stories.

Lets be serious here for a moment:

Is "popularity" on a messageboard real? Can people truly be "popular" if the people have never met? And if it is possible, isn't that sort of pathetic?

...you can always tell people your band camp stories.

Lets be serious here for a moment:

Is "popularity" on a messageboard real? Can people truly be "popular" if the people have never met? And if it is possible, isn't that sort of pathetic?

pathetic is such a stronggggg word... i prefer "personality challenged"

;)

gee garb, i'm feelin some cold air comin from your posts here, & I sense you've never tasted breastmilk as a baby. I'm not really into hugs,which may be all ya need, but I can walk you thru the process of a board apology :)

Save the cheap Dr. Phil routine for someone who cares......;)

make no mistake here girl, I got a good head of hair...............at least thats what the dentist tells me when I say " any good news for crissake"

:confused:

Is this some cliche that rich folk like you use? Being poor - I don't get it. Enlighten me, Mr. Trump (get it? Trump = bad hair)

Wow.... I feel absolutely NO LUV!!!

For my lists.... (five lists right?)

My "Have to see if they are as crazy as I think he is list":

- Fred Jetstone

- johnny green balls

- asomof

- rajensen088

- Fatman

My "They can't be THAT bad can they" list:

- Sperm Edwards

- SouthernJet

From the "I probably already met them, but would do so again, because I forgot" list:

- Bob

- GOB

- Bitoni

- YJF

The "Girls who like football are fun to talk to" list:

- Garb

- JetsFanbyMarriage

- Verde

The "Trolls are never get met" list:

- TX

- StillerPaul

- RichardSeymour