Sign in to follow this  
Jet/BosoxFan

"Fever Pitch" premiers Friday...Yankee movie soon

...to follow:

I hear they're casting Alex Rodriguez for the starring role in "Something About Being A Mary"

bwa-hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha!

"How do I do it?" is not the question..."How do I do it every single day???" that is the question!!!

...to follow:

I hear they're casting Alex Rodriguez for the starring role in "Something About Being A Mary"

"How do I do it?" is not the question..."How do I do it every single day???" that is the question!!!

Are you really going to burn the 9 bucks to see Jimmy Fallon masquerade on the field posing as a Red Sox fan? That movie looks like dog sh*t, I saw a poster for it the other day and it had a huge baseball and the seams were aligned into a heart.

I'd rather see a solid documentary on the 86' Mets or the inner workings of the yankee Empire that Steinbrenner built.

...to follow:

Credit where credit is due. This post made me laugh.

And Fever Pitch is a rental at best.

vaseline.jpg

&

364523_Derek-Jeter-Diving-040701.JPG

Let me understand-you're bragging about a Jimmy Fallon movie that the red Sox allowed to horn in on their 86-years-in-the-making celebration? That's class, babay!

no...I hate Jimmy Fallom (a real life Noo Yawk $kankee fan) and think it was pure sacrilege that he was let on the field during game 4. Furthermore, if I hear him say it was a "wickid pissah" one more time, I;m gonna run through my TV set and chake the life out of his scrawny little frame.

I just wanted to get the A-rod slam in while I could

I have a serious beef with the "wicked pissah" phenomenon. As a life-long resident of the Boston area, I feel confident in my expertise.

"Wicked" is indeed a word often used by childen, teens and young adults. Unless you are from Sommerville, Medford, Lowell or Rockland - you do not hear anyone over the age of 24 say this.

"Pissah" is a Rhode Island word - although I have heard some Eastern Mass residents say it too - especially folks close to Rhode Island.

"Wicked Pissah" - I HAVE NEVER HEARD THESE TWO WORDS TOGETHER IN MY LIFE. It's false - a falsehood. Fiction. Bullsh*t.

Are you really going to burn the 9 bucks to see Jimmy Fallon masquerade on the field posing as a Red Sox fan? That movie looks like dog Sh#t,

Zippy's no stranger to dog sh*t. He wipes it off his pecker every weekend.

I have a serious beef with the "wicked pissah" phenomenon. As a life-long resident of the Boston area, I feel confident in my expertise.

"Wicked" is indeed a word often used by childen, teens and young adults. Unless you are from Sommerville, Medford, Lowell or Rockland - you do not hear anyone over the age of 24 say this.

"Pissah" is a Rhode Island word - although I have heard some Eastern Mass residents say it too - especially folks close to Rhode Island.

"Wicked Pissah" - I HAVE NEVER HEARD THESE TWO WORDS TOGETHER IN MY LIFE. It's false - a falsehood. Fiction. Bullsh*t.

She's got a point...they use the word "pissah" in RI, the closest it gets to Boston is the New Bedford/Fall River area, otherwise known as Jerry Remy Country. No self respecting Bostonian talks like that.

Sox fans will go simply because it has the Sox in it.

forloveofthegame-kcostner.jpg

For Love of the Game was a crappy baseball movie (if you could even call it that) but I probably rented it just because the Tigers were getting some pub. And maybe because he throws a perfect game against the Yanks. :mrgreen: