Anybody watching the game tonight?

Preston Howley III

You can't win in a preseason game the only thing you can hope for is no injuries.

We can win this one.

- Watching the defense stick the run.

- Watching Chad come out and throw some nice long balls to Cotch and Coles for TDs.

- Watching one of the RBs break a few tackles and run like a demon.

- Seeing our secondary pick off a few.

- Watching the NUUUGE pick a 55 yarder.

Those would all be big wins.

BZ

You can't win in a preseason game the only thing you can hope for is no injuries.

That is no way to talk about defending the AFC East preseason crown. As Bruce Coslet taught us...winning is habit forming.

:P

halfway between NYC and bawston and all i get is the patsies on tv <ahttp://forums.jetnation.com/uploads/emoticons/default_eusa_wall.gif' alt=](*,)'>

Don't you live in CT?

Where my cousin lives he gets BOTH the Jets and Patsies.

I wish i had got the game, but I'm in Tennessee and never get any decent preseason games, so i'll have to wait till the season starts when i get the football package to watch the jets. but i'll be on here waiting for the updates tonight fellas!

I'll be waiting nervously until the 10:30 replay. To make things worse, CBSNY is a channel listed on my DirecTV guide, but they forbid me to tune it in; some bs FCC law or some crap like that! MFers! I could not beleive it, but even though it is only pre-season, I still had the ol' familiar can't sleeps, can't sit still, getting no work done here at the office feeling I get every time the Jets play! Kick the damn ball off already!

I get cbs out of NY but in case central florida guys don't know it,

ABC out of Orlando will be broadcasting the game.

Alright! I wasn't sure if they'd be showing the game down here,guess I can watch afterall.

Thanks for the heads up Sr!

I'll be waiting nervously until the 10:30 replay. To make things worse, CBSNY is a channel listed on my DirecTV guide, but they forbid me to tune it in; some bs FCC law or some crap like that! MFers! I could not beleive it, but even though it is only pre-season, I still had the ol' familiar can't sleeps, can't sit still, getting no work done here at the office feeling I get every time the Jets play! Kick the damn ball off already!

Do you normally get CBS ny? If you do what would be the reason

its blackedout? The stadium is sold out.

Do you normally get CBS ny? If you do what would be the reason

its blackedout? The stadium is sold out.

No, I live in Austin, Texas. CBSNY is on the channel guide for every DirecTV subscriber, along with CBSLA, NBC LA/NY, ABC LA, and FOX LA/NY. I am grandfathered in on receiving ABC and NBC east and west from way back, but I was never allowed to get CBSNY, the only one I would actually like to have. Typical stupid FCC bullspit, but what can you do?

No, I live in Austin, Texas. CBSNY is on the channel guide for every DirecTV subscriber, along with CBSLA, NBC LA/NY, ABC LA, and FOX LA/NY. I am grandfathered in on receiving ABC and NBC east and west from way back, but I was never allowed to get CBSNY, the only one I would actually like to have. Typical stupid FCC bullspit, but what can you do?

i don't get the game here either, but it will be on NFL network tomorrow 10am.

i don't get the game here either, but it will be on NFL network tomorrow 10am.

yea us either blackout-but it IS on at 10 Saturday morning in HD-I get to see what an NFL game looks like in high definition on my brand spanking new 42" plasma panasonic with surround sound TV

nobody tell me what happens I want to watch the game without knowing the outcome already...

Archived