Jets pick up where they left off!

The Fat Man

No touchdowns! Chad fumbling again! 167 yards rushing allowed! I see no changes from this team last year and this year. At least they know how to get to the hotel on time and have practiced their goal line drills. Maybe Mangini and the coaching staff should take a freaking lap.

The next music they will be playing on the loud speakers will be...

"Oops I did it again" by Brittany Spears

Herman Edwards is laughing all the way to the bank!

So what you are saying is that in 2 weeks Mangini was able to accomplish what it took Herm 5 years to do?

Yes I agree. With a few more weeks of practice they will be down to 1 fumble and only allowing 120 yards rushing per game. Far surpassing Herm's level of play.

No touchdowns! Chad fumbling again! 167 yards rushing allowed! I see no changes from this team last year and this year. At least they know how to get to the hotel on time and have practiced their goal line drills. Maybe Mangini and the coaching staff should take a freaking lap.

This coaching staff has done one thing Herm Edwards and his cast of thousands never could do: They ran an actual 2 minute drill maximizing the clock.

Good day, sir.

If this was week one of the REGULAR season, I would agree with you. Since this is the PRESEASON, this post means nothing to me.

This coaching staff has done one thing Herm Edwards and his cast of thousands never could do: They ran an actual 2 minute drill maximizing the clock.

Good day, sir.

THAT was thing of beauty...havent seen that in YEARS...

Is the WSS still going to get built?

It's just preseason. You will soon be seeing the genius of Mangina. By soon I mean in about 5-6 years when he is coaching or being an assistant somewhere else.

Archived