TGG rules and mods.

JETSFAN5180

It seems the mods selectively enforce the rules.Long standing members bait newcomers and then when they respond back they are suspended or banned.If you try and debate an issue with certain members they take exception to your opinion and badger you.Mods argue with you then when you prove them wrong or own them they use their powers to make you disapear.

I AM HAPPY TO SAY I WAS BANNED AND THEY DID ME A FAVOR.

MANY OF THE GUYS ON TGG ARE NOT TRUE JET FANS ANYWAY.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do realize that Big Country and Exit 117 were banned multiple times, heck even Mister Moss was outcasted for a while and they were long standing posters. Also, a few years ago there was a mass banning at TGG.com involving probably 3-5 members being banned permanently with their post counts over 3000. Not to mention mods have a shorter leash on posting who suck/have been banned before with a bad reputation.

I just joined up this week and with the exception of jetcane didn't recognize anybody-I've yet to post there.Jets addicts I just can't bring myself to joining after reading a Lefty Larry post saying that everything Ann Coulter says is right-ya just can't argue with ignorance and intolerance.I'll tell ya politics split one of our boards right up after 9/11

I just joined up this week and with the exception of jetcane didn't recognize anybody-I've yet to post there.Jets addicts I just can't bring myself to joining after reading a Lefty Larry post saying that everything Ann Coulter says is right-ya just can't argue with ignorance and intolerance.I'll tell ya politics split one of our boards right up after 9/11

I just joined up this week too, and with the exception of jetcane didn't recognize anybody, either. LOL

Actually I did recognize a couple of guys who posted here when their board crashed earlier in the year. I dont really have a feel for it yet, but it is heavily trafficked. I figured I'd check it out, but havent stuck around long enough to see what the mods do over there. They couldnt any stricter than MAx, faba, Sperm and Smizzy, could they?

;-)

The mods SELECTIVELY enforce the rules.If you arent part of the clique you dont stand a chance. Certain members get away with using foul language,trolling,hijacking,and criticizing others without any penalties.

Don't bother, I was surprised to know that you weren't banned before today. God does every ex-member have to whine about it? Move on, enjoy JN and leave the TGG hate at the door or at JI which ever is more convenient for you.

And you know what is hilarious? Check out what he said to jollygreenjet, who is a mod.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=233525&postcount=34

lol, he thinks a MOD will be banned before him!

Here is the whole thread:

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=9439

I guess its true there really isnt anything worthwhile to do in Pennsylvania.

They arent bad guys,,,

Dinobot is my little nephew,,

I actually went to his Bar Mitzvah a few weeks ago,,

cute kid

I love how my name will forever be tattooed on your brain. And stop PMing me and asking me to send you naked pictures of myself.

Silly hick. Now go bag my groceries.

JETSFAN5180: Play the innocent virgin all you want. Everyone always does. If you make a topic about it. Then you definitely deserve it. Now, take my name and tattoo it on your mind for all eternity like Southern Hick.

Have fun.

I guess its true there really isnt anything worthwhile to do in Pennsylvania.

I only remember the exteme ass holes to why they get banned. Like you. And you know what is funny? NO ONE LIKES YOU HERE OR ON TGG!!!! AND YOU THINK IT ISN'T YOUR FAULT!!!! You are delusional.

JetFan5180=:baby:

Jolleygreenjet continued an argument when i OWNED him he used his MOD powers. WHATEVER

How did you own him? He simply tried to help you and cool you down, and you took it as an insult, and told him to go die. Not to mention you threatened people through PM.

Keep your fights on your board or outside of this website. This website's for football not for crying babies or fights over who said what on another site. Keep it over there or at least keep it off of our board...we don't need your garbage.

Guys if you have a beef with another Jets website that is not what we here at jetnation is here for- post about football and sports and entertainment topics- leave the other stuff for the soap operas

I love how my name will forever be tattooed on your brain. And stop PMing me and asking me to send you naked pictures of myself.

Silly hick. Now go bag my groceries.

JETSFAN5180: Play the innocent virgin all you want. Everyone always does. If you make a topic about it. Then you definitely deserve it. Now, take my name and tattoo it on your mind for all eternity like Southern Hick.

Have fun.

bileca_nenad_fish_10kg-hooked_large.jpg

Have fun.

Dinobot tleofbooze.

You know im right, but your loyalty to the clique and your drinking hinder you from expressing your true feelings.You felt the need to defend. Why?

Have fun.

Dinobot tleofbooze.

You know im right, but your loyalty to the clique and your drinking hinder you from expressing your true feelings.You felt the need to defend. Why?

Before I lock this thread I repeat the arguing about another Jets site does not belong here. Kabeesh?

Guys you are correct and i will honor your requests.I just read them after my last post.Many here are also there on TGG.Totally understood,expressing opinions and evaluations is what these places are for. Personal attacks over there are only allowed by certain members of the clique,had i knew that i wouldnt have bothered arguing or defending myself. End of subject.

I just joined up this week and with the exception of jetcane didn't recognize anybody-I've yet to post there.

To be honest,i reckon this place is probably better for talking about Jet football.The Bull**** forum is the best part of the ganggreen,a lot of good banter in there.

Archived