TGG rules and mods.

JETSFAN5180

Hey this great...and long overdue.

When are we going to start seeing some Petrozza Pancake jokes?

I have nothing bad to say about Petro. I wasn't a regular poster on his board but I have a lot of respect for all the hard work he put into builiding that site up.

Also (and I have said this 1,000 times before) he was real good to JetNation when we launched. He linked us from the beginning and welcomed another fansite.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have nothing bad to say about Petro. I wasn't a regular poster on his board but I have a lot of respect for all the hard work he put into builiding that site up.

Also (and I have said this 1,000 times before) he was real good to JetNation when we launched. He linked us from the beginning and welcomed another fansite.

Max, you know for a FACT that TGG supports JN, and treats another Jets Borad by JETS fans with respect.

TGG and JN... BFFE....:cheers:

Just goes to show you that us Jets sites can support one another unlike some hitlers out there.

Max,

Did Sooth link you at JI?

I don't think they ever did.

I put a link up a long time ago when Jetman said we should do a link exchange. Pretty sure they never returned the favor. Generally speaking when a member of a board requests a link from another board, it is expected that a return link be added.

Whatever though, the border war can be one sided. We will remain above it.

Just want to set the record straight: Jolly didn't use his mod power to ban you. I used my mod power to ban you.

Here's why you got banned.

To a mod: JOLLY GREEN drop dead i dont need friends pal follow the rules the f word is not necessary you will be gone sooner than me grow up

To another poster: Drop dead and may you choke on tonights dinner you loser.You trully are a low life.If your parents felt the same you would be dead.

To two other posters in PM: DONT **** WITH ME BITCH I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

You also hijacked multiple threads, and then if anyone ever called you out on that, you would play innocent and pretend like you did nothing wrong and constantly yell out for everyone else to get banned. The IQ of TGG has gone up tenfold since you were booted.

I hate to bring this feud to another message board because Max, Smizzy, and the boys do a great job here, but you started it.

Damn, man, it's what 11:05? Late doesn't start til like 3 AM.

You spend the day at the beach with 3 kids and tell me what late feels like. LOL, just update your profile (User CP) to the correct time zone and it can be whatever time you want.

You spend the day at the beach with 3 kids and tell me what late feels like. LOL, just update your profile (User CP) to the correct time zone and it can be whatever time you want.

I spend my day at home playing guitar and doing nothing all day after waking up at 2:00 PM, maybe you're right.

Guys if you have a beef with another Jets website that is not what we here at jetnation is here for- post about football and sports and entertainment topics- leave the other stuff for the soap operas

Exactly and i will honor that request.I wont reply back to any and all criticism.It only proves my point.

Guys if you have a beef with another Jets website that is not what we here at jetnation is here for- post about football and sports and entertainment topics- leave the other stuff for the soap operas

Exactly and i will honor that request.I wont reply back to any and all criticism.It only proves my point.

OK...So bringing up another Jets site that SUPPORTS this site proves your point?

OK...Shall I bring up your Pirate fetish or is that a sore spot?

I see you bending over. Are you sure you can put that all the way up?

Wow!!!!!

Dinobot...

I just deleted that picture you posted. I assume that you as a moderator of another board should know better. GreenMachine and JetFanMack have represented themselves real well here. But what you posted is not allowed here. Besides we brew enough drama in these parts. We are not currently looking to import any new drama.

I don't know 5180 from a whole in the wall. If you want to fight with him do it on PM or AOL or on a Garden State Parkway Rest Stop.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Dinobot...

I just deleted that picture you posted. I assume that you as a moderator of another board should know better. GreenMachine and JetFanMack have represented themselves real well here. But what you posted is not allowed here. Besides we brew enough drama in these parts. We are not currently looking to import any new drama.

I don't know 5180 from a whole in the wall. If you want to fight with him do it on PM or AOL or on a Garden State Parkway Rest Stop.

You mention fighting other posters, and you don't even bring up Applebee's? Come on, man.

Dino's not a bad guy; he's probably just drunk.

Dinobot...

Don't recall starting anything. Sorry if a pic of STFU is too much. Just having fun.

You mention fighting other posters, and you don't even bring up Applebee's? Come on, man.

Dino's not a bad guy; he's probably just drunk.

I remember reading the Applebees stuff on your site. I never saw what it was about or how it started though.

I remember reading the Applebees stuff on your site. I never saw what it was about or how it started though.

Some guy named joanMayone jumped in and posted a pic of himself with a dachsund under his 5'6" frame...

Something about joanmayone challenging another poster to a battle at Applebee's. I don't know, I was just at Applebee's yesterday, and I did not have the urge to fight anyone. But apparently he did.

Archived