A.M. Practice cancelled

JetCane

I think Mangini is just f*cking with you.;)

Oh yeah? Well, I'll show him!

Wait til they lose a couple of games and watch for the JC reports that its time for him to get out of town! Jeez, I have TC reports to write. Herm would've sent me an email if he changed the practice schedule. This guy says nothing!

Doesnt he know he is obligated to tell us exactly what is going on?

If he's afraid to tell us about a schedule change, how is he going to match up with the coaching of Saban and Dungy?

Oh yeah? Well, I'll show him!

Wait til they lose a couple of games and watch for the JC reports that its time for him to get out of town! Jeez, I have TC reports to write. Herm would've sent me an email if he changed the practice schedule. This guy says nothing!

Doesnt he know he is obligated to tell us exactly what is going on?

If he's afraid to tell us about a schedule change, how is he going to match up with the coaching of Saban and Dungy?

Did he run across the Hempstead Turnpike like a timid schoolchild when you tried to ask about the schedule change?

Supposedly Buttle is claiming on ESPN radio that Pennington did get hurt again. Maybe they cancelled the practice so that nobody finds out. Hmmmm. That tricky Mangini.

Did he run across the Hempstead Turnpike like a timid schoolchild when you tried to ask about the schedule change?

That's what I'm talking bout!

I am an inquiring mind, and I want to know!

Everything!

Now!

Okay

i'm going to join Fat Cann for some free buffet now.

Too late- he just ate everything in sight.

Archived