I hate espn.

Sharrow

The pirates game wasn't televised yesterday and I wanted to see one of the double plays they made and maybe see Gonzo's last out to close the game (20 for 20, btw). So I turn it to sportscenter last night and sit through some nascar or something, the pre-season NFL games, and then damn near a play-by-play of the red sox game. Finally after like 20 minutes, they get to the PIT-STL game. They show the Pujols homer, a nice catch Freddy Sanchez made, and a Pujols ground out and thats it. They show a routine ground out and dont even mention either of the DPs. :Cuss:

The pirates game wasn't televised yesterday and I wanted to see one of the double plays they made and maybe see Gonzo's last out to close the game (20 for 20, btw). So I turn it to sportscenter last night and sit through some nascar or something, the pre-season NFL games, and then damn near a play-by-play of the red sox game. Finally after like 20 minutes, they get to the PIT-STL game. They show the Pujols homer, a nice catch Freddy Sanchez made, and a Pujols ground out and thats it. They show a routine ground out and dont even mention either of the DPs. :Cuss:

NFL > MLB

Also, nobody cares about the Pirates.;)

i hate preseason NFL coverage too, there's way too much of it.

There is, but what can you do. The NFL is the biggest money maker in Sports these days, except for Nascar. So they will always get more coverage then Baseball, Basketball or Hockey.

Archived