Chad Practiced - So How Long

Maxman

will it be like this? Every snap, every tackle - it will be speculated that he is hurt.

If he was hurt, even slightly would he have practiced today?

Is this just the media trying to send a message to Mangini? More importantly will Mangini even care what they say?

Chad is no different than Drew Brees was a couple of years ago. If he gets hurt or can not perform consistently, Clemens will go in there (or Ramsey if he can get his **** together or is more ready than Clemens). If Pennington stays healthy that is just icing on the cake. And no Mangini does not give a ****. He is hopefully more focused on fixing that break down in blocking.

I said it back in March and I'll say it now.Mangini was stupid as a 1st time HC for sticking with a QB coming back from 2 shoulder surgeries.It's why i wanted to trade for either Harrington or McCown and draft Jay Cutler as the future of the Franchise.Now we got a midget as the future,and 2 useless scrubs and poor unfortunate Pennington.

will it be like this? Every snap, every tackle - it will be speculated that he is hurt.

If he was hurt, even slightly would he have practiced today?

Is this just the media trying to send a message to Mangini? More importantly will Mangini even care what they say?

Little from colunm A, little from column B, little from column C........

Yeah I kind of agree. The media can definitely make this interesting though. If they are going to speculate wildly this season will be an interesting one if nothing else.

It had a lot to do with column C. Pretty much the media sending out a warning to mangini that if he does not divulge info they'll start a barnstorm at any chance possible. Pretty pathetic. That Cimini is a real winner. Frigging chump.

I said it back in March and I'll say it now.Mangini was stupid as a 1st time HC for sticking with a QB coming back from 2 shoulder surgeries.It's why i wanted to trade for either Harrington or McCown and draft Jay Cutler as the future of the Franchise.Now we got a midget as the future,and 2 useless scrubs and poor unfortunate Pennington.

clemens is 6"2, do you know who else is 6"2 that has had an ok NFL career? brett farve.

clemens is 6"2, do you know who else is 6"2 that has had an ok NFL career? brett farve.

Clemens in an interview posted on this very site just after the draft,listed his height as 6' 5/8 ".It was in one of those articles posted on the front page of this site.He said that,not me and not any reporter when questioned about his height.

The guy may turn out to be a great NFL QB,but he's a midget when compared to your average NFL QB whether you want to believe it or not.

Clemens in an interview posted on this very site just after the draft,listed his height as 6' 5/8 ".It was in one of those articles posted on the frnt page of this site.He siad that,not me and not aany reporter when questioned about his height.

The guy may turn out to be a great NFL QB,but he's a midget when compared to your average NFL QB whether you want to believe it or not.

hes 6"2 face it, mcnabb is 6"2, farve 6"2, brees is 6"0 also.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=120702

I got Clemens autograph at camp the other day, er I mean I interviewed him at the Hofstra employee lounge. At any rate he stood before me and if I had to say (and it is splitting hairs) I would say he is just under 6"1".

I got Clemens autograph at camp the other day, er I mean I interviewed him at the Hofstra employee lounge. At any rate he stood before me and if I had to say (and it is splitting hairs) I would say he is just under 6"1".

Which is exactly what the player himself said his height was.As I stated,i tend to believe the player.

I'm sure he's exactly what he says he is. Now that doesn't mean that those other QB's are necessarily 6'2 or slightly more either.

Ultimately, one inch of height, from the bottom of his cleats to the top hair on his head, will not make a bit of difference. An inch (or an inch and 3/8) will not have an impact on what type of QB he is.

Vince Young is what - 6'5? He practically throws sidearm, which I'm sure lowers the ball's release point more than 4 3/8". How about pretty much every left-handed QB with their 3/4 releases?

If he's the goods then he's the goods and being 6'1 or 6'3 will have little to no impact on it. As long as they didn't draft Ryan Cook (6'7 center) it won't matter.

Archived