Own Up, Yank Fans

The Troll

The Yanks have lost two consecutive series and this place is a ghost town. You all reserve the right to bash Sox fans when they're conspicuously absent from this forum, yet y'all do the exact same thing.

A bit hypocritical, no?

BTW, Sox are now 1 game back of the Mighty Yankees, who last week, had "locked up the East".

Aw geez here ya go Troll

The Yanks have lost a series.

There is still a game left with the Angels.

The whole board has been a ghost town this week. Why ?

The Mets have already punched their ticket to the post season

The Red Sox were struggling till the Birds came to town

The Yanks had been rolling till this past week.

I'm sure this board will come back to life this weekend with 5 games in Fenway.

Too nice a weekend to get crazy. It's a pennant race.We'll be talking about this all through September.But I think Wang and Mussina figure to both have a whole bunch more good outings and David Wells will have some really bad ones. The Sawx have the best 3-4 combo in baseball but their lineup isn't 1-9 close to the Yankees.

sorry for having a full time job troll, my bad

That's a very BoSox like excuse. Are you a schoolteacher too? Did the beginning of your job coincide with the Yankees reverting back to their underachieving form? Apparently so, since you were able to find the time to post whenever the Yanks were tearing **** up the previous two weeks.

That's a very BoSox like excuse. Are you a schoolteacher too? Did the beginning of your job coincide with the Yankees reverting back to their underachieving form? Apparently so, since you were able to find the time to post whenever the Yanks were tearing **** up the previous two weeks.

**** off dude, i work full time because i have to pay for college. i worked 7 hours today on my OFFDAY without even taking a lunch break, i dont want to hear your bull****

**** off dude, i work full time because i have to pay for college. i worked 7 hours today on my OFFDAY without even taking a lunch break, i dont want to hear your bull****

It really doesn't take much provoking before you move into the personal attacks does it, 2Pac?

The first-place Yankees were flat this weekend.

You're a Cubs fan, right, Troll? How's that working out for you?

The Cubs suck.

I'm still in this forum every day though. Whether they are 10 games over .500 or 20 games under it (which is a lot more often).

and college is the reason I don't want to wind up working at Mcdonalds by day and watching Red Sox games by night like you

I'm all for you trying to better yourself. I respect that immensely.

Just don't skip any more English classes, please.

I'm sorry that life has been so very unfair to you. Anyway, Troll's right. You guys were all over this place last week, talking about the red sox will be 8 games back and ****. Then all of a sudden, you guys drop 4 of 6 and suddenly can't find the time to come on here and show up. Unless you just got that job last week, its no excuse.

I'm sorry that life has been so very unfair to you. Anyway, Troll's right. You guys were all over this place last week, talking about the red sox will be 8 games back and ****. Then all of a sudden, you guys drop 4 of 6 and suddenly can't find the time to come on here and show up. Unless you just got that job last week, its no excuse.

the yankees lost today and I'm here posting, aren't I?

not my fault I can't post the very second after the game goes final, we can't all live in our moms basement dude

As I'd said on a post the other day, my computer (and all of my other belongings) were shipped to England the other day. My roomate assured me that her computer would work fine (it's an ancient laptop) once we hooked it up but that hasnt' been the case.

Either way, I'm here when I can be and I'm not when I cant. That simple. Hell, there have been times this year when I didn't show up after the Yankees winning a big game or series.

The AL East is still locked up. Teams have 2 or 3 straight bad days...that's normal...not 2 or 3 straight bad weeks...Red Sox...I'm sure they enjoyed beating up on those mighty Orioles.

I'll tell you one thing. I certainly enjoyed it more than losing to the crappy Royals and D-Rays.

The Yanks have lost two consecutive series and this place is a ghost town. You all reserve the right to bash Sox fans when they're conspicuously absent from this forum, yet y'all do the exact same thing.

A bit hypocritical, no?

BTW, Sox are now 1 game back of the Mighty Yankees, who last week, had "locked up the East".

Yanks will win the East..

It will come down to last 2 weeks in the Mets/Yanks Tick Tick Tick equation also,,

These Yanks wont go away, ,so what, they are havin a little burp,, but they got back in race with a Hospital ward,,Yanks win east,,take it to bank

Yanks will win the East..

It will come down to last 2 weeks in the Mets/Yanks Tick Tick Tick equation also,,

These Yanks wont go away, ,so what, they are havin a little burp,, but they got back in race with a Hospital ward,,Yanks win east,,take it to bank

Along with Troll and NJ I'm a Cubs fan.

This year's not much fun for us.

But the Yanks/Red Sox race is great to watch.

A bit hypocritical, no?

Sorry pal. You are wrong here.

It is a weekend. Beautiful weather in the NY area. Low humidity for a change. I rarely post on weekends anyway, but this one, I was outdoors almost all day, and spent some quiet evenings with the Mrs. and kids and some family.

Posting here, while it is something I do enjoy, was not very high on the list of things to do.

Sorry pal. You are wrong here.

It is a weekend. Beautiful weather in the NY area. Low humidity for a change. I rarely post on weekends anyway, but this one, I was outdoors almost all day, and spent some quiet evenings with the Mrs. and kids and some family.

Posting here, while it is something I do enjoy, was not very high on the list of things to do.

I wasn't directing that at you. You're objective, unlike many of your comrades.

Well for one thing we tied the series, we didn't lose. And tying it is fine with me considering how much trouble the Yanks often have with the Angels.

Funny how people get so excited when the Yanks lose a few games and are still in 1st by 2 games. At least they didn't get swept by the friggin Royals

Very, very happy with this split.

Angels always give the Yanks fits.

Tigers showed something tonight coming back from their beating by the White Sox, beating Beckett and the Sox.

Yanks +2 now

Yanks +3 now where it counts.

Archived