Own Up, Yank Fans

The Troll

The Cubs suck.

I'm still in this forum every day though. Whether they are 10 games over .500 or 20 games under it (which is a lot more often).

Your a Cubs fan?

On the forum every day?

Maybe Lee Elia was right. ;)

If Beckett doesn't get his **** together, the Sox have absolutely no chance.

I would like to see Snyder getting starts instead of Jason Johnson.

gtrain says that the Red Sox suck. Worse than Jeter when he sucks ARods johnson.

****, the Cubs are only 1 player better than the Pirates. If they didn't give them Aramis Ramirez, or if they didn't have Zambrano, they would be in the cellar. They will be next year, if not by the end of this one.

I guess if the Cubs would put together a team full of all-stars, perhaps ONE of them would put up MVP numbers.:rolleyes:

It all comes down to pitching. I recall stating something before the season that your Cubbies needed 55+ starts from prior and Wood combined to compete. I did not think that you may not get 55 innings combined, or that Lee would miss 2+ months, etc, etc.

IMO, Dusty - time has run its course in Chicago. Time to replace the whole regime, starting in the front office. Hey, even the Royals brought in a new guy this year.

IMO, Dusty - time has run its course in Chicago. Time to replace the whole regime, starting in the front office. Hey, even the Royals brought in a new guy this year.

dusty = herm, good alleged motivator poor in game manager. dusty also probably ruined prior's career by overusing him in his first couple of years the same way herm ruined chad keeping him in the game with a TORN rotator cuff.

dusty = herm, good alleged motivator poor in game manager. dusty also probably ruined prior's career by overusing him in his first couple of years the same way herm ruined chad keeping him in the game with a TORN rotator cuff.

That's dead-on. Dusty IS the baseball Herman Edwards. It would be hard to find two head coaches/managers in any two different sports that are more similar.

Archived