Away Game Road Trip Question

djaparz

wow you schedule phone calls max?........ shanes numerous comments regarding your anal side must have a double meaning ehhh?

I should publish my calendar here. You guys would be so impressed.

7am ~ Yoga

8am ~ Shower

9am ~ Work

10am ~ Conf Call

11am ~ Call With Travel Agency

Noon ~ Lunch

1pm ~ Naughty PM exchanges with TomShane

5pm ~ Pack up desk and go home

I am a busy man!

Joisey, I am definitely in for Baltimore but not sure if I can get in there on Thursday. Let me know if you find any good ticket places.
I`m working on tickets already ,I remember it was a tough ticket last time I went there ,me and a few of my friends from wRAT radio are taking the amtrak (the bar car anyway) to and from the game ,about 2 hours from newark $85 going & $73 coming back on mon. looks like it runs about every hour to balt.

Joisey, I am definitely in for Baltimore but not sure if I can get in there on Thursday. Let me know if you find any good ticket places.
I`m working on tickets already ,I remember it was a tough ticket last time I went there ,me and a few of my friends from wRAT radio are taking the amtrak (the bar car anyway) to and from the game ,about 2 hours from newark $85 going & $73 coming back on mon. looks like it runs about every hour to balt.

Tyson: You MUST get there on Thursday. Me and Bren are going just for the Yanks/Orioles game. We're driving back on Saturday. Gotta miss the Jets game. Becky is getting married that day. :roll:

Tyson: You MUST get there on Thursday. Me and Bren are going just for the Yanks/Orioles game. We're driving back on Saturday. Gotta miss the Jets game. Becky is getting married that day. :roll:

Archived