Aaron Fu-king Boone

The Gun Of Bavaria

The SOB hits a 2 run blast to LF in the top of the 8th to put Cleveland ahead for good.

Thanks Urbina....some fine pitching as of late. :^o 3 straight games he has came in and given up at least 1 run minimum. [-o<

Sorry to say Tigers fans it's time to trade Urbina. It's painfully obvious via his pitching he doesn't want to be here. Someone out there needs a closer.

Urbina's stock is dropping fast. Dombrowski has to be on the phones I have to imagine looking to ship him somewhere.

I don't know of anybody out there - word is Dotel can be had if Oakland isnt in the mix in July but I dont want him either. He has too many can't find the plate experiences. Keep praying that Farns has a spiritual awakening or gets 100,000 volts in the bathtub to snap his mind together. He has spectacular stuff.

I don't know of anybody out there - word is Dotel can be had if Oakland isnt in the mix in July but I dont want him either. He has too many can't find the plate experiences. Keep praying that Farns has a spiritual awakening or gets 100,000 volts in the bathtub to snap his mind together. He has spectacular stuff.

Call Omar Minaya. :D

The SOB hits a 2 run blast to LF in the top of the 8th to put Cleveland ahead for good.

Thanks Urbina....some fine pitching as of late. :^o 3 straight games he has came in and given up at least 1 run minimum. [-o<

Sorry to say Tigers fans it's time to trade Urbina. It's painfully obvious via his pitching he doesn't want to be here. Someone out there needs a closer.

Yeah? But what about that POS Bobby Higginson? Pops out to shallow left, bases loaded, on a 3 and 1 count! He's a freakin tool.

Archived