Yankees vs. Red Sox-5 game series!

TaborJet

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBF, where are you?

Muwahahahhahaha

Cya Boston.

3 1/2 back and we still have an extra game to play...it could eaisly be 4 games back. Good luck. A win today, tomorrow or Monday and we at least leave with a 1 game advantage that we didn't have entering the series.

That second game went on FOREVER. Nearly 5 hours to play 9 innings ? WTF.

Looked like a slowpitch beer league softball game.

I was wrong about Pavano. Get him here ASAP and get Ponson out of here. What a waste.

I think Torre may be starting to overuse Proctor and Villone. Get these guys some rest.

Johnson needs to give us 7 innings today, Let Dotel handle the 8th and Mo the ninth.

Jeter: What else can you say about the guy ? Maybe he really is the MVP.

shawn- I agree with you 100% on scott proctor. if torre uses him today, i will have an aneurysm. villone, however... i just feel like the dude can pitch everyday

i can't imagine using proctor or villone again today, but then again torre is to relief pitchers what herm is to rb's. dotel, beam and then whichever starter's throw day it is.

Max, I wish I could have seen the response to my post? I know I didn't say anything that wasn't "proper"...

No yours was fine. Nothing wrong with your post at all. Just been deleting the whole exchange lately. Rather than trying to clean it up. I am getting old and lazy!

The Sox are getting the arses handed to them. No two ways about it. The Yankees are the better team. Tonight it's Schilling/Mussina? My prediction? No double-digit scores :)

I'm starting to feel sorry for Francona. He's real good at towing the company line......but you have to know that deep down inside he's thinking "I'm suposed to win with THESE pitchers?" Further, "yup, let me go to the bully early again. Should be fun to see these kids' arms fall off."

if the best Curt Schilling can do with his back against the wall is 7 IP and 3 earned runs, thats not going to fly so well in the playoffs

Try to stay on topic. Schilling won't be pitching in the playoffs this year so I am not sure how that is even relevant.

Archived