JN Baseball Summer Road Trip

The Gun Of Bavaria

tigers_45.gif VS. yankees_45.gif

July 2nd, 2005 - 7:05 p.m. ET

Comerica Park - Detroit, MI

Alright people. It's go time. I'm initiating a JN summer road trip for the Tigers vs. Yankmees game in Detroit. Start calling each other and making arrangements to carpool. It's a straight shot down I-80 from NY to the Michigan border. 613 Miles from NYC to Detroit according to Mapquest. An easy drive when driving in shifts.

Besides Stormshadow and myself, who's in?

tigers_45.gif VS. yankees_45.gif

July 2nd, 2005 - 7:05 p.m. ET

Comerica Park - Detroit, MI

Alright people. It's go time. I'm initiating a JN summer road trip for the Tigers vs. Yankmees game in Detroit. Start calling each other and making arrangements to carpool. It's a straight shot down I-80 from NY to the Michigan border. 613 Miles from NYC to Detroit according to Mapquest. An easy drive when driving in shifts.

Besides Stormshadow and myself, who's in?

Snap dawg! I'm going to the July First game! The Friday night game... so, like, if you wanna change up the game to a day earlier Guns, I'm all for it.

Snap dawg! I'm going to the July First game! The Friday night game... so, like, if you wanna change up the game to a day earlier Guns, I'm all for it.

Storm...I was using the Saturday as the day because it would be better if people came out. It was a complete crapshoot of an idea anyways. Perhaps I'll come meet ya on Friday and we can heckle the Yanks together

Storm...I was using the Saturday as the day because it would be better if people came out. It was a complete crapshoot of an idea anyways. Perhaps I'll come meet ya on Friday and we can heckle the Yanks together

Sounds like a plan... my buddy and I got left field seats. I dunno how good Hedeki's english is, but it'll be fun to yell at him, none the less.

Archived