way to pad your stats Ortiz

Blackout

down by 4 and you finally step your fatass up

good job

:Eat:

Leave it to an insecure Skank fan to show their true low class by posting crap like that.

Your team sweeps a doubleheader and doubles your division lead and we get crap like this.

Isn't their a Yankee version of Sons of Sam you can go and have a group reach around at?

:Eat:

Leave it to an insecure Skank fan to show their true low class by posting crap like that.

Your team sweeps a doubleheader and doubles your division lead and we get crap like this.

Isn't their a Yankee version of Sons of Sam you can go and have a group reach around at?

You left me under the impression Ortiz was jesus christ reincarnated, its not my fault I expected him to single handedly beat the Yankees

This thread is pathetic.....typical though. :yawn:

Truth: Ortiz is a better clutch player than Arod.

Truth: The Yankees are better than the Sox.

Suspicion: The Sox will not make the post season.

Suspicion: The Yankees will not win the WS.

You left me under the impression Ortiz was jesus christ reincarnated, its not my fault I expected him to single handedly beat the Yankees

Can you find some quotes where I said anything remotely like that?

I mean, if you are going to make some baseless accusations, a Skank fan strong suit, please back it up with something I said to that effect.

Truth may hurt, but Garb is right. If my life is on the line, give me Big Papi to decide my fate in a clutch situation before A-Rod even gets in the on-deck circle.

Archived