OT : What a morning

gg

well... on my way to school today i got pulled over .. expired registration,,, as the police officer approached my car i realized i might be in trouble.. i didn't have my licence.. so this is how the conversation went

Officer : good morning

Me: oh officer you are going to be mad at me

Officer: why would i be mad at you.

Me: i forgot my licence

Officer: No problem just give me your ins and registration. your registration is expired

Me: oh no <ok at this point i took off my glasses and did bat my blue eyes..lol>

Officer: i should tow you but i won't

Me: oh that is so kind of you

......he goes to write me a ticket..and another cop pulls over...at this point all the cars passing me are looking at me...

the original officer comes up to me and i say....

Me: uh oh bringing in reinforcements..

Officer : Oh yes... You have been a bad girl.. we might have to tazor you.

Me: very funny < smiles sweetly>

Officer : You have experienced enough misery being a jets fan I don't want to add to it <i was wearing a jets shirt and i have JETS decals..etc>

i did not get towed but i did have a tix although he said to plead not guilty and that it probably get thrown out...

hope everyone's saturday is less eventful :D

:lol::lol::lol: HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA!!!

yes ... it was funny once i realized i wasn't going to be stranded on the side of the road.... :lol: not sure what helped me more ...my blue eyes or being a Jets fan ;)

well... on my way to school today i got pulled over .. expired registration,,, as the police officer approached my car i realized i might be in trouble.. i didn't have my licence.. so this is how the conversation went

Me: oh officer you are going to be very happy with me

Officer: why would i be very happy?

Me: It's your lucky day. BTW, is that a .44 Magnum that you are packing?

Officer: No, that's just me.

Me: Oh, ah <ok at this point i took off my glasses, batted my blue eyes, let my short skirt ride up and unbuttoned my blouse..lol>

Officer: i should tow you but i won't. Miss, please button your blouse back up, 28A's do nothing for me.

Me: oh, so you must be a butt guy.

......he goes to write me a ticket..and another cop pulls over and I really flash him...at this point all the cars passing me are looking at me flashing both cops...

Me: uh oh bringing in reinforcements.., the more the merrier.

Officer : Oh yes... You have been a bad girl.. we might have to tie you up.

Me: Ohhhhhhh, I love that stuff. < smiles sweetly>

Officer : You have experienced enough misery being a jets fan I don't want to add to it (I was wearing my Jets bra and thong panties).

i did not get laid but i did have a good time showing my wares...

hope everyone's saturday is as sexually arousing as mine :D

WTF

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

[quote name='"PatsFanTX

WTF

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

note to self.... stick to my wise and incredible football posts.. :lol:

by the way TX, very funny. :roll:

oh and thanks Max for coaxing him on. OY!

really i do believe it was the JETS misery that made him easy on me... i do live in patsie country..

This story cannot be true.

If you live in Patsie land, and you're all decked out in Jets apparel, you'd've gotten a ticket fer shur!!:lol:

You still wanna have the blue eyes Vs. green eyes contest????

sure thelma... my blue eyes got me out of a tow... ;) bring it on... lol

Me: oh officer you are going to be mad at me

Officer: why would i be mad at you.

Me: i forgot my licence

Officer: No problem just give me your ins and registration. your registration is expired

Me: oh no <ok at this point i took off my glasses and did bat my blue eyes..lol>

Officer: i should tow you but i won't

Me: oh that is so kind of you

......he goes to write me a ticket..and another cop pulls over...at this point all the cars passing me are looking at me...

Me: uh oh bringing in reinforcements..

Officer : Oh yes... You have been a bad girl.. we might have to tazor you.

Me: very funny < smiles sweetly>

Officer : You have experienced enough misery being a jets fan I don't want to add to it <i was wearing a jets shirt and i have JETS decals..etc>

i did not get towed but i did have a tix although he said to plead not guilty and that it probably get thrown out...

hope everyone's saturday is less eventful :D

So what you are saying is it's great to be a hot Jets fan. =D>

good point although it is no fun to be a fan in any area where your team is not considered "da bomb"

I never get any sh!t from Eagles fans though. They are always respectful.

The gym I work out at is on the Jersey side of the Delaware and there are some Jets fans sprinkled about.

I never get any sh!t from Eagles fans though. They are always respectful.

The gym I work out at is on the Jersey side of the Delaware and there are some Jets fans sprinkled about.

i am not so lucky being in patsie land, LOL!! but there are a few JETs fans here and there. :)

It's "revue" gosh darn it. Broadway revue! Freaking math people. :lol:

english snot nose.... < yes i know the "e" in english should be capitalized... i did it on purpose to bug you.... i might stop using puncuation and capitalization all together.> :lol: LOL

english snot nose.... < yes i know the "e" in english should be capitalized... i did it on purpose to bug you.... i might stop using puncuation and capitalization all together.> :lol: LOL

Can I call you gg cummings?

i have found what you are like

the rain,

(Who feathers frightened fields

with the superior dust-of-sleep. wields

easily the pale club of the wind

and swirled justly souls of flower strike

the air in utterable coolness

deeds of green thrilling light

with thinned

newfragile yellows

lurch and.press