How much must it suck...

Bob

...to be a Sox fan, sitting there in Fenway at 1:30 a.m., having stayed to watch the hated Yankees come from behind to beat your team for the fourth time in a row?

You know that some of those poor people missed the last train and had to pay for cabs to get home.

I hope they're even more dejected tomorrow.

Ham, you're all class buddy. Not only to kick people when they're down, but little kids. Way to go. Feel Proud.

Just a little Joke, Carl ... I feel bad for the kids, but that's sports ... I was those kids many times, we all have been ... I wore that same sad squash many times ... its part of being a fan

BTW, I didn't pick any little kids ... those are all teenagers and borderline teens

...to be a Sox fan, sitting there in Fenway at 1:30 a.m., having stayed to watch the hated Yankees come from behind to beat your team for the fourth time in a row?

You know that some of those poor people missed the last train and had to pay for cabs to get home.

I hope they're even more dejected tomorrow.

I believe the public transportation is the "T' (train). I know that on Friday night the folks who stayed to the end of the 2nd game missed the last one.

What about last night? Same story.

Archived