Headlines for Tommorow

shawn306

That's freakin' awesome, SJ!

Is that the first time you have worn a skirt to the game? Was it a good luck thing? If so, it didn't work. Do me, your wife and kids, and the rest of RSN a favor - no more kilts on the Green Monster! :)

j/k

Yeah that's the second time I've worn it there, and it is now 0-2. Hey did you get my message yesterday? We hung around for a little bit but then split back to W Mass.

Yes, about seventeen hours after the fact. :) Actually, I would imagine the mood after the game was pretty sullen.

Monster Seats. Are they as great as they appear? I tried sneaking - then bribing - my way up there once. No go.

The Monster is the most laidback, cool vibe place to be in Fenway. The scoreline sucked, but the experience was awesome. We had $30 standing room only tickets and I would happily do that again instead of trying to get a seat up there.

The Monster is the most laidback, cool vibe place to be in Fenway. The scoreline sucked, but the experience was awesome. We had $30 standing room only tickets and I would happily do that again instead of trying to get a seat up there.

How much are tickets for those seats on the Green Monster these days?

BEN AFLACK HAS JUST JUMPED OFF THE GREEN MONSTER HEAD FIRST!!

Excellent news! Did he take his brother with him?

j/k. Affleck maybe a prick but he was excellent in Good Will Hunting.

My favourite line from that movie: "I think you're suspect"

There is not ONE witty post in this entire thread. WTF is wrong with you people??? Do I have to do everything for you sad sacks, even slam the Red Sox?

I guess maybe you all are still being plagued by thoughts of the historic 2004 playoff comeback or sumthin'...

I cant believe between all of you, there is NOT A SINGLE FUNNY COMMMENT! Put your heads together...between the 30 or 40 Yankee fans on here, there is surely enough brain matter to make up 1.5 intelligent people!

Helpful Hint: madmike and blackout should not be involved in this thread...they'll just bring down the team as it struggles to come up with something funny. Ham is good for humor...as long as your cool with being laughed "at" and not "with." Garb is a good Yankee fan to have on your side, she is kinda funny sometimes. JonE is also kinda funny (because he's predictable...) but you have to sift through his anger and internet tough guy bullsh*t.

Archived