Ozzie erupts as Tigers blank White Sox

JetNation

Why the **** is Detroit batting Neifi leadoff? He has a .266 OBP. Jim Leyland is just as dumb as Dusty Baker.

yes, i agree, in fact he is the sole reason we are so many games back in the AL Central.

Relax chief, Granderson usually plays leadoff and has been playing like dogs*** the last week or two. The Tigers really don't have anyone in that lineup with the speed for the leadoff spot so they put Perez in there. 1 game big deal. You honestly think Perez is staying there? We still won 4-0.

the way the season's going, Leyland could film commercials advocating young teens to take up smoking and would still win Manager of the Year.

more puzzling, why is Carlos Guillen hitting 5th? he should be 3 or 4 in that lineup dammit

I'll take Leyland's 30 some odd years of experience over your couple years of sorting through lineups playing MVP baseball. But I appreciate the thought.

yes, i agree, in fact he is the sole reason we are so many games back in the AL Central.

Relax chief, Granderson usually plays leadoff and has been playing like dogs*** the last week or two. The Tigers really don't have anyone in that lineup with the speed for the leadoff spot so they put Perez in there. 1 game big deal. You honestly think Perez is staying there? We still won 4-0.

the way the season's going, Leyland could film commercials advocating young teens to take up smoking and would still win Manager of the Year.

You don't fully understand Neifi yet. Keep him for two years. Then you'll get it.

The man has no business being a MLB manager, its a wonder he's lasted this long with how poorly he's done.

Lol, anyway, I had a poster of Leyland and the 1990 Pirates on my wall back home. I wish the Pirates would have really went after him this year instead of just giving him a courtesy call. I bet we'd have at least 10 more wins than we do under Tracy. He'll always be a Pirate though, he said it himself. ;)

Archived