David Wells Hammered (0-2)

Smizzy

Wells will be the Boston media's b!tch unless he turns things around quickly.

Wells is still a Yankee. Except he is getting paid by Boston now.

Two year deal. That one is going to sting for a small market team like the Sox. :shock:

I think I hate this fat slob now more than ever, and that is saying alot. He should absolutely have to change his the number 3 on his uniform to number 2 because that's what he is pitching like these days. I guess I am willing to give him some MORE time to adjust to the AL and Varitek...the best in the game by far at calling a game...but the patience of the Nation is wearing thin.

I think I hate this fat slob now more than ever, and that is saying alot. He should absolutely have to change his the number 3 on his uniform to number 2 because that's what he is pitching like these days. I guess I am willing to give him some MORE time to adjust to the AL and Varitek...the best in the game by far at calling a game...but the patience of the Nation is wearing thin.

Well they have 2 years to figure it out!

just wait until the other fat b*stard joins the crumb bums sorry rotation!! looks like schilling has found out he loves eating, even more than talking endless sh*t!! i hope the armpit of the east that is the city of boston, enjoys fighting baltimore for 2nd place!! flash in the pan, one time, lucky punch losers!!rofl2.gif

did anybody else notice how fat Curt Schilling looked in his paw-sox debut? I mean yeah he hasnt been able to work out much with that ankle, but it looks like he's been training with David Wells

I didn't see him. But I would imagine that an offseason of partying does take its toll on the body.

Archived