Steroid Use

Farm Implement

Forgot one, the hole in the heart (Bruschi-tosis)

He forgot it because it's complete bullsh*t just like everything that comes out of your mouth. Until someone credible comes out with proof, that's all it is.

He forgot it because it's complete bullsh*t just like everything that comes out of your mouth. Until someone credible comes out with proof, that's all it is.

Woah Alk, it's called a joke. But with the way you reacted, maybe there is more truth to it. I mean, why are you so defensive? :lol:

Woah Alk, it's called a joke. But with the way you reacted, maybe there is more truth to it. I mean, why are you so defensive? :lol:

Well you'll have to excuse me if I don't enjoy joking about a guy who had a stroke followed by heart surgery.

Well you'll have to excuse me if I don't enjoy joking about a guy who had a stroke followed by heart surgery.

If he died, it wouldnt be funny. However, he got the best treatment possible, and has his millions, so I don't feel sorry for him. Especially if he brought this on himself.

If he died, it wouldnt be funny. However, he got the best treatment possible, and has his millions, so I don't feel sorry for him. Especially if he brought this on himself.

Well, maybe it's just me but I normally withhold judgement until AFTER some facts come out.

80, havent you realized that hes a PATS fan....it happened to a patriot player.....of course hes gonna be like that....if it was jets player he'd be sayin that they were on steroids in a heart beat....

80, havent you realized that hes a PATS fan....it happened to a patriot player.....of course hes gonna be like that....if it was jets player he'd be sayin that they were on steroids in a heart beat....

Then you obviously don't know me very well. Oh yeah and you're full of sh*t too.

Archived