Camp Mangini Comes to a Close

NIGHT STALKER

that was a surprisingly good article-That's the 1st thing that struck me about Mangini-when he got hired he talked about us,the fans.When you perform in front of people you always have to acknowledge them and be grateful they're there for you-it's not about me,me,me and how I can turn a catchy phrase or a soundbite because in the end we will see through it (right Herm?)

what I'm wondering is now that camps will be closed if this is when they start implementing the downfield passing game.Hey the opposing teams can read,and from what they've seen in games and read in press reports and online they have to be thinking "well the Jets are a dink and dunk team-we can stack the box with 8 guys like we did last year" I think they're in for a rude awakening if they do...

I think we're sandbagging our opponents-I really do

Today there was more emphasis on the pass. Yesterday it was the run.

Thanks JC The reason i brought it up was because in the last week

they signed Martin who is a great blocking FB, signed Rasby who is known

more for blocking than catching, gave the RT spot to Clement who is

a good run blocker and traded for a big RB. It seemed that Mangini

may have realized he wasn't going to run the ball with what he had.

I was just wondering if there was a little more emphasis on running the ball

this week.

Yesterday was a heavy rushing day, which led me to post that I think we will see more of the same friday, that is, establish the rushing game, and get the short passing game going.

SFJ I agree, there's no doubt in my mind that more advanced gameplanning will occur once the practices are closed, AND after the first cuts are made.

what I'm wondering is now that camps will be closed if this is when they start implementing the downfield passing game.Hey the opposing teams can read,and from what they've seen in games and read in press reports and online they have to be thinking "well the Jets are a dink and dunk team-we can stack the box with 8 guys like we did last year" I think they're in for a rude awakening if they do...

I think we're sandbagging our opponents-I really do

That kind of gamesmanship is something this team has been missing for 5 years. I hope you're right.

That kind of gamesmanship is something this team has been missing for 5 years. I hope you're right.

I mean I read every one of Jetcane's reports and there were hardly any long passes in them-it's gotta be that Bugg

on note I wish these friggin electricians would get outta my house it's 9:30 and I wanna get laid-that's why I'm still on here this late

Archived