Congrats Mets fans...

Mavrik

Today's game is something to slowly get some confidence and build upon- you really can not ask for two better pitched games from Martinez so far.

I get the feeling Boston will regret not having him in their rotation instead of fat Wells.

Smoltz was dominating up until the Beltran homerun. Only reason why the Mets win this game are because of Pedro / Beltran, so if it wasn't for them, we'd be looking at an 0-6 team. That being said, congrats "New yet still the same" Mets.

Pedro has looked DOMINANT in these past two starts. His stuff was just nasty. Smoltz...that mofo had filthy stuff today..he just flat out tired in the 8th. Smoltz will have a great year this year!

Pedro was just awesome! He had pinpoint command. The sad part is...I am not confident in Glavine. I have more confidence in Kris Benson and Zambrano than in Glavine.

LL

P.S. I hope we win today!

Pedro has looked DOMINANT in these past two starts. His stuff was just nasty. Smoltz...that mofo had filthy stuff today..he just flat out tired in the 8th. Smoltz will have a great year this year!

Pedro was just awesome! He had pinpoint command. The sad part is...I am not confident in Glavine. I have more confidence in Kris Benson and Zambrano than in Glavine.

LL

P.S. I hope we win today!

Glavine needs to have that pinpoint control and move the ball around to be effective-last two years he has started good and weakened in the second part of the season-not a good sign he got rocked his first start LL

Archived