You are the Jets coach for a day- who do you cut?

faba

Jolley serves no pupose-not a good blocker and failed miserably as medium term passing target.

Askew I think stays on the team- he can catch the ball out of the backfield which will be big when we see these free for alls coming at our QB.

As far as our offensive line depth- pretty disappointing lot there

We need Teague as a experienced player to back up there but besides that I do not know about any of these guys.

McCareins made a nice catch last night.

Hopefully he upped his previously non-existent trade value.

If I were the coach, I'd go down to the basement and slap Terry Bradway in the face one more time. What crap he left behind!

Doug Jolley. Plain and simple. 2 stupid freakin' plays yet again from him last night. In the 1st quarter he wasn't lined up correctly and then a personal foul against him later on in the game...stupid. F Jolley.

Cut Jolley, that's not even a maybe, no team is going to want him in a trade even if they are desperate for a TE, he can't block and Baker is just as good if not a better reciever. The only thing Jolley has going is he's our fastest TE but not much faster than Baker. Maddox maybe since Strait is a better backup. JMac is good but not great, I'd rather see us get some value for him no matter how small rather than cutting him loose.

Justin's got to toughen up - plain and simple. If Mangini and co. can get that done - great. If not, he's of no use here with CP throwing the pea. If Clemens (or Ramsey has a visit from 3 ghosts) comes on and goes vertical like I think he can - J-Mac will be valuable to this offense.

I think Jolley, Maddox and maybe Houston are gone.

I think so, but not until next week. Talking about cutting McCareins is just silly, but we'll keep hearing it. Most of the people guys want in his place are WAY worse. Think we don't have a vertical game now? What will we be like if we jettison 16 ypc? I guessing 1.3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Archived