NFL Combine Coverage for NY Jets fans

Brenjetsfan

Beginning Feb 23rd, the top collegiate players will showcase their talents for NFL scouts in Indianapolis at the 2005 NFL Draft Combine.

Which players will the NY Jets scouts be tracking?

Scout.com and JetsConfidential.com will keep you up to date on all the latest news, gossip, and player performance measurables all week long including:

-Daily updates on the 300 players participating in the 2005 Combine

-Player evaluations including which players increased their draft stock with their performance

-Maurice Clarett's first workout in over a year and other major stories

Scout.com and JetsConfidential.com are your best source for "Total Access" 2005 Draft Combine coverage. Please visit the following link to ensure you don't miss out this week's coverage!

http://jets.scout.com

Bren, I would never take advantage of a gullible, hot blonde. By the way, I have a terminal brain disease and I only have two weeks to live and I don't want to die a virgin. Can you help a poor soul like me out?

help us BLONDES ...what is a MOCK DRAFT??? does that mean its COLD outside,,or r u makin FUN of us ???

like in the birds???.MOCKIN that is..gonna buy u a diamond ring :shock:

Bren, I would never take advantage of a gullible, hot blonde. By the way, I have a terminal brain disease and I only have two weeks to live and I don't want to die a virgin. Can you help a poor soul like me out?

You really have no soul.

• 16 years later...