Message from The Boss himself

SoFlaJets

and I quote.....

"I hesitate to use this website for anything personal believing it should remain a place where fans of my music can come free of the distractions that occasionally arise with the rest of my job.

However, due to the unfounded and ugly rumors that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn

and I quote.....

"I hesitate to use this website for anything personal believing it should remain a place where fans of my music can come free of the distractions that occasionally arise with the rest of my job.

However, due to the unfounded and ugly rumors that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn

$1.00 SFJ...one freaken dollar! That's all it cost me back in '69 to see him at the Wonder Bar in Asbury Park.

JFF The Wonder bar is still there going strong in Asbury Park- passed by there the other day

I just figured you hadn't been pissed off enough today yet.;)

no I had a very un-pissed off day-just a lot of stress with this friggin hurricane and the electricians finally getting that generator hooked up and my Aunt Angie dying of cancer in the hospital-no board stress though-amazing that ignore feature...

Are you serious? LMAO...that place brings back a lot of great memories. Damn, I can't believe that joint is still there.

It is still there JETFANFL

I remember my father taking me there when we went to Asbury Park on vacation way back for a couple of brews

gob, I noticed you're divorce dietbook sig on a thread. that was friggin hilarious. glad you can rise above & find some humor in a tough situation.

hope this upcoming season brings you health,happiness & pu$$y

sff, i'm not only glad you got your badboy generator fixed, i'm jealous

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Dumbass.

It's that Sinatra guy.

Francis Albert was The Chairman Of The Board-you can't be from The Garden State otherwise you would have known that.They teach that stuff in school up there

Originally Posted by PatsFanTX

Dumbass.

It's that Sinatra guy.

Francis Albert was The Chairman Of The Board-you can't be from The Garden State otherwise you would have known that.They teach that stuff in school up there

Frank Sinatra- born in Hoboken New Jersey

Archived