More bad news: Papi has irregular heartbeat

TaborJet

Next time you're about to call someone a douchebag, take a quick look in the mirror. That is if you keep any in your ship cap'n.

Getting all emotional ove Papi....how sweet

An irregualar heartbeat is a side effect of roid use

Papi is a roider

Sorry you feamle hormones a raging out of control once again, douchebag

I do not disagree, that with hindsight, the moves ended up bad. They did. The homer in me is not giving up on Coco yet, but I digress. I just do not think the moves are akin to trading Bagwell for Larry Anderson.

Unless Marte turns into an All Star, and Crisp really is not anything more then a JAG, this will not come close to the Bagwell deal. Same story with the Pena deal.

But, to me, you never have enough pitching. That is the most injury prone position on the field, by a mile. So your #6 starter will most likely end up with more then just a few odd & end starts. Basically, the Bosox traded to protect the team from the potentially injury-prone OF, but cost the team, because they did not protect their injury-prone rotation. Bad move IMO, no matter what.

Your 2 points above...........

If it turns out that Crisp is fried under the big lights of Boston (same as NY, from a Baseball standpoint), then it was a bad move letting Damon go. This turns into a move like bringing Vasquez here from Montreal, bringing Whitson here, bringing Rogers here, et al. A whole list of guys who can't play under the slightest media attention.

Vasquez was an all-star in 2004. He didn't just wilt under the "bright lights." Guys have up times and down times. The Yanks don't generally accept down times.

Getting all emotional ove Papi....how sweet

An irregualar heartbeat is a side effect of roid use

Papi is a roider

Sorry you feamle hormones a raging out of control once again, douchebag

I'm not even a Sox fan, then again I'm not a big fan of a$$holes either. Since you're obviously a doctor, you probably also realize that other things can cause an irregular heartbeat.

Vasquez was an all-star in 2004. He didn't just wilt under the "bright lights." Guys have up times and down times. The Yanks don't generally accept down times.

Vasquez was a 'Joe Torre Special'. He didn't deserve to be in the ASG. Just like many other Yankees over the years.

Archived