Oh BTW Jetcane....

SoFlaJets

Well, you know how I feel about him. He has no business thinking he could be an NFL QB, but I give him credit for pursuing his dream. The kid has a lot of heart.

And if he ever did catch on with a team, all my predictions for him would be wrong.

Remind me again how many fsu qbs had a career in the NFL?

I can see from your Vcash balance how good your prognostications are.

:Nuts:

I put it all on the Yankees during our losing streaks early on and Preseason Football.:Cuss:

I'm not an FSU fan...just saying.

Kyle Wright will be just like Mr.Berlin...at best like Mr.Dorsey.

What college team do you root for (are you even old enough to have applied to college)?

I'm starting out at County College this year.

I root for a few because growing up here in Jersey I always was a home team kinda guy but seriously as a little kid did you know who Rutgers was? No you didn't, they were never on TV. So I kinda liked a few, wherever my cousins were going (Penn State & VaTech). I've grown to like Michigan as well seeing as I was born in Detroit but was only there for a few months.

I'm starting out at County College this year.

I root for a few because growing up here in Jersey I always was a home team kinda guy but seriously as a little kid did you know who Rutgers was? No you didn't, they were never on TV. So I kinda liked a few, wherever my cousins were going (Penn State & VaTech). I've grown to like Michigan as well seeing as I was born in Detroit but was only there for a few months.

Rutgers has had some QBs stick in the NFL. Alright Lucas was a ST and WR too, but McMahon has been in the league for awhile. I think Scott Erney was on the Broncos for a bit, but don't think he ever threw a ball. Not sure if Ryan Hart signed as an UFA, but complete QB rates him the #1 UFA steal at QB. Not too bad considering our record.

I was sincere in saying you made a good choice going to college.

You're the one who keeps coming on this thread talking seventeen year old smack talk, so I'm not too surprised you think I was taking a shot at you.

I'll say it again:

Good job getting into college.

yea so? name 1 good FSU QB in the NFL.

don't yell at me V-I only brought it up because the other day Jetcane posted up about seeing Butch Davis at Jets camp and in the thread we talked about Berlin-SUCKING-hey I'm a Canes FAN

Crudup was the Bolly of Miami- run first, second and third. There was little pretense of actually throwing the ball. He competed with Berlin for the starting job, and his failure to beat out Berlin was as exasperating as watching Bolly and Ramsey compete for a roster spot.

Archived