Are Herm supporters Yankee fans and Herm haters Mets fans?

PETROCK

Are you a Herm supporter/Yankee fan or are you a Herm hater/Mets fan?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you a Herm supporter/Yankee fan or are you a Herm hater/Mets fan?

• Herm Supporter/Yankee Fan
    • Herm Hater/Mets Fan
    • Herm Supporter/Mets Fan
    • Herm Hater/Yankee Fan

yep, that was the reason....can anyone fix this???

If the box is checked then each time you return to the board, you should get logged on with the username/password used when you last checked the box.

You also must have cookies enabled if you check the box and wish to be remembered, returning in your logged in state. Otherwise checking the remember me box will have no results (temporary cookie instead).

If you are still having problems please send me a PM and I can ask you more specific questions.

Thanks!

I am a Met fan and Herm ambivalent supporter-IMO he really does not possess the X and O's and football knowledge that will bring us to a championship but he is a quality person that I want to see succeed

I am a Met fan and Herm ambivalent supporter-IMO he really does not possess the X and O's and football knowledge that will bring us to a championship but he is a quality person that I want to see succeed

That is how I feel about TomShane. He isn't the ideal Webmaster. He lacks Webmastering experience.

But he is a nice guy and he talks a good game. So I find myself rooting for him.

That is how I feel about TomShane. He isn't the ideal Webmaster. He lacks Webmastering experience.

But he is a nice guy and he talks a good game. So I find myself rooting for him.

I am still trying to figure out who is the "brains" of this venture. It must be the "quiet" guy tommccabe hidden somewhere in New Jersey

Max, I think I pm,d you but not sure .

how do I enable the checkbox permanantly?

it seems to be a cookie issue

Didn't get a PM from you. If you check it and you have to login your PC might be set to not allow cookies.

Archived