WORLD

Brenjetsfan

Where is the love for 4H? damn cleavage wins every time..I am removing myself from the cookout ha ha

Sorry, Ty. I like you, man, but Brenda has better t!ts. Some of those guys from 16-H could give her a run for the money, though...

Where is the love for 4H? damn cleavage wins every time..I am removing myself from the cookout ha ha

I was just about ready to rescind my Good Luck to Bren and pass it on to you 4H, ...but now that you have Green Gal and 124 in your corner, and Bren has the "cleavage crew", I have to choice but to give a big shout out to Tony.

GO TONY, GO TONY, GO TONY.

P.S. (Who's Tony, and do I get any points for being his new #1 fan?)

Uncle Tony is the guy who hosted all of us freeloaders at last year's JN tailgate and appears to be ready to do it again. Good guy to suck up to.

Brilliant move, LJ!

Uncle Tony is the guy who hosted all of us freeloaders at last year's JN tailgate and appears to be ready to do it again. Good guy to suck up to.

Brilliant move, LJ!

Uncle Tony is about the most generous person around. Tony -- how much should I charge for the tailgate? I just get the hand. His way of saying, "simmer down now".

Like Bob said LJ not a bad person to have in your corner. You should start the fan club. \:D/

Archived