JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

hahaha, i was getting mad yesterday when i tried to vote about 20 times, and we still had about 2%....

thats great

So you admit that you created a macro, ran it 60,000 times and stuffed the ballot box.

Interesting.

LOL.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jets Insider 18% 18170 votes

The Gang Green 5% 4689 votes

JetNation.com 63% 62199 votes

NYJetsFan.com 14% 13329 votes

Total: 98387 votes

Results as of ten second ago......

nyjetfans with some late padding. never heard of the site before today. from what i see, it sucks.

Lets go boys stop slacking. We've fallen from 75 to 63.

Get your myspace friends to start voting. Please though remind everyone to vote responsibly. We would hate to ruffle any feathers.

Friends don't let friends vote drunk, lol.

Get your myspace friends to start voting. Please though remind everyone to vote responsibly. We would hate to ruffle any feathers.

Friends don't let friends vote drunk, lol.

Lol. I'll get all the boys & girls to vote tonight...we're fresh out of $$ and beer until Saturday so they have nothing better to do.

Small site but they have a couple good posters. The owner & the mods there are always cool with me.

Ronnie the owner has always been good to us. He just started a pretty cool radio show on Sunday's. Jet Fuel. Check out his site to hear it, they did a good job -- I listened to it at work this week.

http://nyjetsfan.com

POTW NOM to Dinobot2 at TGG:

Holy crap that is hilarious. And true. But what do I know. It is not like I will ever split the adam. Or is it atom?

:bwahaharoll:

Hehe heh. Thanks. We're laughing it up on TGG too. When the message boards get involved it's always a big riot over at the JI.

If anyone looked at NYJetsFan or TGG today you would see that most posters didn't care that JN was winning. They were more happy that JI was getting crushed.

That speaks volumes about where JI has gone over the last few years.

It seems that only the sites not named JI see this as nothing more than fun. Watch out...Soon JI will petition to be the EXCLUSIVE site for Jets Football. I hear Sooth is taking a collection to buy newyorkjets.com

Only $55 a man.;)

Hehe heh. Thanks. We're laughing it up on TGG too. When the message boards get involved it's always a big riot over at the JI.

In all seriousness a link on sports illustrated isn't going to do much for tgg or ji. You guys are HUGE already. Ronnie's site and JN would benefit much more.

But I love the way tgg just laughs this stuff off. That is the way to be. We all want to win but are any of us going to lose sleep over losing? Cmon -- no.

Good post Dino, really cracked me up.

You are all in big trouble now. My Hindu posse and I are going to change our votes for the best atom splitters in all the world.

JetsInsider will rule the sticky, pancake filled world.

Jetnation will rue the day they decided to f*ck with King IHOP.

I am starting to think that you aren't actually from the Dell Support Center.

Quick -- is it worth overclocking a P4 3.0 ghz PC that I have that runs with 512 MB of RAM? It has plenty of ventilation and an extra fan already in it so that is not an issue. Kindly list the pros and cons of doing this.

Lets hope it's a tie between JN & JI at say, 40-40 with TGG recieving 15 and NYJFan 5. Then Max & Sooth will have a course of 3 battles if they choose to do battle.

1. Pancake Eating Contest

2. ABC Spelling Bee

3. 3 man sack race (Smizzy and somebody else with Max for us) to be performed in the Giants Stadium parking lot around the stadium at the Home Opener

Quick -- is it worth overclocking a P4 3.0 ghz PC that I have that runs with 512 MB of RAM? It has plenty of ventilation and an extra fan already in it so that is not an issue. Kindly list the pros and cons of doing this.

Why do you bother me with such a pedestrian question? The smallness of your brain excites me. I now know why all jobs come to my country. Stupid American.

You want an answer? Here is your answer.

Overclocking is truly a thing of the past. Once clock speed reached a certain point it became the law of diminishing returns with overclocking.

BUS speeds have improved to such levels that throughput is steady and each cycle is processed more efficiently. Therefore eliminating the need for overclocking.

This is true on any Pentium IV or higher central processing unit.

Overclocking is truly a thing of the past. Once clock speed reached a certain point it became the law of diminishing returns with overclocking.

BUS speeds have improved to such levels that throughput is steady and each cycle is processed more efficiently. Therefore eliminating the need for overclocking.

HOORAY FOR BOLLYWOOD!!!!

Just tell him to buy more memory - 1/2 Gb ain't sheet these days.

Stej...

This poll aside, we do not view JN \ ji as a completition. This is a place for us to talk Jets football, laugh and have a good time. Don't let this SI poll sidetrack things.

We will NEVER have more posters than JI. That has never been the goal. JI is a monster that is a top 10 football board in terms of volume. Sean, RB Stern, IndyJet and the rest of the guys that built that place should be proud.

I was asked to leave and I did. I harbor no ill will towards Sean and I wish him well in his pursuit of building up the VIP Memberships. We are doing something different here so we shouldn't be viewed in the same light.

I can't believe nobody noticed the slight backhanded comment here. POTW NOM for Max!

In all seriousness a link on sports illustrated isn't going to do much for tgg or ji. You guys are HUGE already. Ronnie's site and JN would benefit much more.

But I love the way tgg just laughs this stuff off. That is the way to be. We all want to win but are any of us going to lose sleep over losing? Cmon -- no.

Good post Dino, really cracked me up.

I know it IS funny it's turned into a who has the most and biggest cheaters with the most will to screw it up-it's friggin hilarious

You are all in big trouble now. My Hindu posse and I are going to change our votes for the best atom splitters in all the world.

JetsInsider will rule the sticky, pancake filled world.

Jetnation will rue the day they decided to f*ck with King IHOP.

Seriously, anyone here who doesn't know who this is must either be new here or completely oblivious. He has a hint right there in front of you.

I think the mighty Tx might be on the verge of getting banned over there. He is starting to sound alot like me just before I got banned.

I don't think he'll get banned. He's messageboard gold, and we all know how they feel about gold over there.

Archived