JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

In the print version of SI this site is referred to as jetsnation.com... :confused:

Trust me -- that killed me when I found out. Our biggest exposure yet and they got it wrong. Anyhow I am working on having a retraction printed.

:crossfingers:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Past few years, JI has become Limo's board as Sean allowed her to get more involved in the running of the site. She actually thinks that she has something to do with the running of 16H.

Last year I locked a thread attacking my girlfriend and Sean forced me to allow it to be open because Limo wanted it open.

I would never EVER want to be a mod over there again!!!

Hey! :Cuss:

You can't talk about SuperBitch/PromQueen like that!

I just voted a few times & the 71,128 never changed. whats up with that?

They tally the votes every hour or so, that is what the SI Editor told me. I had called him and asked him to look into the alleged cheating. I said I wanted them to discount any votes that were deemed illegal. They looked into it and said ours were legit. I did not ask about any other sites. It is only JNs morality that I am concerned with.

Not to mention the Valor Victorian of the class of '37.

In case you didn't look at JI's thread lately, a poster named TDTonyPaige is cleaning Dude Pollock's clock. First of all, Sooth banned Fred Jetstone from JI. Jetstone started all the Bollywood stuff, over here. That's number one. Second of all, this idiot Dude Pollock says Max stole his headline off the front page "Say Goodbye to Bollywood" when it's confirmed fact that Max posted his, first.

Dude Pollock has yet to respond. :baby:

In case you didn't look at JI's thread lately, a poster named TDTonyPaige is cleaning Dude Pollock's clock. First of all, Sooth banned Fred Jetstone from JI. Jetstone started all the Bollywood stuff, over here. That's number one. Second of all, this idiot Dude Pollock says Max stole his headline off the front page "Say Goodbye to Bollywood" when it's confirmed fact that Max posted his, first.

Dude Pollock has yet to respond. :baby:

Anyone think that Rude Polack is Sooth himself? I will be honest, as I have posted in this thread before I admit that I bust Sooth's balls. A lot. The reason why is not important and is old news. But Sooth knows I have been good to him. He is a HYPOCRITE if he says anything different.

Sooth knows what the last email exchange we had was. He knows that he thanked me for the email exchange. And now I realize that I was a fool for being nice to someone like that.

I also know Sooth used fake accounts before. Right about the time I was getting kicked off JI he was using Streetballa. He had others. He used these fake accounts and I would see him always try to further his agenda with them. It made me sick. He will deny it all but I know the truth so I don't care what he thinks. Maybe Rude Polack is a real poster, who knows. Maybe the fan mail he got back in the day from "Juan" was real as well. Not really the point.

Sooth is being a baby because he is losing a contest. He is a bully. And by starting this place -- we said we weren't afraid of the bully. It is crazy this stuff. Last year before the home opener I had a message passed to me and a few others here saying that we were to stay away from the ji tailgate. Kind of got the impression it meant that someone was going to kick our asses.

Is that what this has come to? I am 37 years old -- I go to these games with my kids. I have to watch my back because I started a rival website after being asked to leave ji? What a baby. I will be honest, I am getting sick of all this b.s. I have offered to put it all in the past several times. Sean just doesn't want to.

It just really pissed me off that this fool was claiming Sooth came up with that one. What's next, Sooth invented the wheel? Then again, he was apparently the first to split an atom.

Look, the headline is funny, but it's about as obvious as a Herm Edwards playcall. To mount an attack against Max for that just got me. As you can see by my post count, I mostly just read at both sites, but I felt compelled to get this guy to take his head out of Sooth's ass long enough to smell some fresh air.

It just really pissed me off that this fool was claiming Sooth came up with that one. What's next, Sooth invented the wheel? Then again, he was apparently the first to split an atom.

Look, the headline is funny, but it's about as obvious as a Herm Edwards playcall. To mount an attack against Max for that just got me. As you can see by my post count, I mostly just read at both sites, but I felt compelled to get this guy to take his head out of Sooth's ass long enough to smell some fresh air.

Thanks Tony! That is what is funny about the headline. We weren't proclaiming it to be original or anything.

This whole "fight" just needs to end. We are Jets fans.

Good job, TDTonyPaige! I also so where JonEJet stuck up for me. Thanks Jon!

The level of dishonesty allowed to be perpetuated on that MB is sad. The biggest Lie:

Max "stole" us from JI.

Uh... I don't feel stolen. Hey, I've been kidnapped! Please, somebody contact Reggie Ray and tell him to come rescue me!

NJ -- great point! That is what I was saying yesterday about free choice. You guys all made your own decision. We just offered a different alternative.

Also THANK YOU to the people from MySpace who have all responded to my plea for help with this vote. Like I said, I want to win this , so we appreciate the help. I wish a lot of you guys would sign up here. But until you do I will talk to you on the JetNation MySpace group. Thanks again.

Good theory, Max....

After Posting a link to JI, I deleted the link and asked him not to post JI links, so TGG would not get "accused" of "stealing" top secret, VIP info.

Rude Polack Posted a link to JI about the Jets cutting 12 guys.

I changed his post to this..

*link removed*

DB Rayshun Reed

DB Jovon Johnson

DB Omowale Dada

DB D.J. Johnson

DB Mondoe Davis

LB Alonzo Jackson

LB Jamar Enzor

T/G Pete McMahon

RB Terry Butler

RB Ben Moa

WR Mario Hill

WR Chris M. Bake

His response:

Why would you remove the link? The source of that story is copyrighted.

My Response:

I removed the link because it advertised a site that does not like this one. While the story may be copyrighted, the list of players ANNOUNCED on 1050 is not.

RUDE

Damn, you are some petty people. We are all jets fans and the site broke the news. It's not even on the Jets site.

GM

That site did not "break" the news. Nice try though....

ABYZMUL

Rude Polack seems to be Soothsayer. Okay, I said it.

RUDE

Post a link to one source on the internet other than Jets Insider that has the news.

Nice try though.

ME

RUDE

You guessed it. It's the mighty soothsayer.

Messageboards are not a news source

abyzmul

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rude Polack

Messageboards are not a news source

Although some are trying to become one.

RUDE

Can I change my username to Soothsayer?

Plinko

I find it funny that repeating what was annouced at a press conference is considered breaking news. You should be receiving your Pulitzer in the mail.

Here is some other Rude Polack posts

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=8460

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=230961#post230961

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?p=41196#post41196

GreenMachine -- that is interesting. Honestly I don't know if Sooth posts as Rude Polack or not. But if Polack is JI's # 1 fan as he seems you think he would at least be a VIP Member no?

lol.

My guess would have been This Is Our Year.:rl:

Rude Pollock is definitely somebody else on that board, who only uses this alter ego when he or she wants to character assassinate someone on the MB, while still retaining the ability to drink beer at a tailgate with that person.

F*ck that stupid hypocritical fat f*ck right up his stupid ass.

TD has been nothing but respectful, get insulted, and is threatened?

I guess personal attacks are okay, as long as you are Sooths butt-boy.

Or Sooth himself.

I basically said the same thing in that thread over there...but, I didn't exactly use your choice of Webster.

Who the hell is RudePolack anyways? I've never even heard of him or half those guys that blasted JN in that thread. None of them were even around when max and the rest were booted off. Dipsh#ts.

there are two major trolls there who only exist to blast other websites when they get the chance. he and ThisIsOurYear. They rarely post until they see some drama or something and then they start fights.

Im not sure if a post on another website can win POTW here but this one has the best chance any post will ever have!!

Congrats Jetmoses. This is an absolute gem.

I wish I could get back the five years I wasted thinking you had any integrity.

I’d like to take this time to publicly set the record straight, once and for all with you. You sent me this PM:

I’m no friend of yours?

Was I ever, Sean? I know I was once a friend to you, but were you ever a friend to me? You certainly pretended to be. You remember when you started this site? You could barely figure out HTML.

Remember begging me to come to your site? When I used to post on Jets Haters? Remember how you used to beg me to go to other football MB and stir up trouble, and get people to come to your site? Remember all that, Sean?

Remember how you begged me to be a moderator? And then after I became a moderator, the spammers and flamers like BBCF showed up? And no matter how many times I banned the IP addresses, they re-emerged, in like, 5 minutes?

And how it never occurred to me at the time how it must have been an inside job? I bet you had a good laugh over that, Sean. And when I told you I didn’t want to be a moderator any more, you called me up and pleaded with me, and told me “I need you”. And the spamming and flaming continued.

And do you recall how you told me it was Petrozza from the gang green that was doing the spamming? You told me that Herman’s Hermit was Petrozza, and he was trying to “steal your posters”? Remember, Sean? Of course, I bring that up, because you still use the “steal my posters” **** when you are running down Max and “asterik” nation.

Hey, maybe it was Petrozza. Maybe he was able to keep logging back on every time I banned the IP address. Maybe Petrozza has a magic wand or something. Boy, was I stupid.

Sean, remember how you encouraged me to attack Dan Leberfelds site, Jets Confidential? Geez, Sean. All the rotten things I did and said about other Jets sites, because you asked me to “as a friend”. And the whole time, you were just scheming to replace his site. Isn’t that what Jetsinsider has become? A “cheap imitation” of Jets Confidential? Sure looks that way too me.

You started to show your true colors when you got your press passes. You became even a bigger jerk when you brought Cannizaro on board. You know what makes me laugh, Sean? You made a post on the first day of TC, pointing out the difference between the first day last year, and this year. It was a picture of Captain jet, or whatever the frig that guys name, is. Herm had him participating in tackling drills. But I don’t recall you being critical of that, at the time. You still had your nose pressed firmly between Herm’s cheeks.

But the icing on the cake was when Limo Lady showed up, with her charity swag. And then she started working you, and calling all the shots. I still can’t figure that out, but whatever.

Hey Sean, you see this:

Why don’t you stick it up your ***?

POTW NOM

You guys are a joke. I just had to stop by to see what a second rate website looks like. By the way, we're rallying the troops, no way you guys win.

Second rate? Quality over quantity, man.

What exactly is so great about JI? All its best posters left that ****hole and came here. Have fun in your circle jerk.

Archived