JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw it via hardcopy when I went to the mailbox and picked up the mag.

jetSnation! MORONS...NO 'S'!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately I just became aware of this today when they emailed me. I notified them right away about the typo but obviously there is nothing that can be done about the print copy. I am told they are updating it on the website. Sucks though because that would have been great P.R.

Unfortunately I just became aware of this today when they emailed me. I notified them right away about the typo but obviously there is nothing that can be done about the print copy. I am told they are updating it on the website. Sucks though because that would have been great P.R.

In the beginning of the magazine they have a letter to the editor secion commenting on the previous issue. I'm sure if someone wrote in about the fact they liked the fansite feature section, but mispelled a prominent website they would print a blurb about it next issue.

Ugh. The Gang Green is winning at 50%. JetNation is at 3%

JI(ugh, sucks) is 13%

NYJetsFan.com (never seen it) is 34%

Well, as long as JI isn't winning. If they win, Sooth's ego may get so big that it explodes and creates a black hole.

JI is closing the gap pretty fast on TGG...

I'm a TGGer but come here everyday pretty much for reading since JN was very kind to us when TGG went down...

Gotta say I absolutely love how the site has transformed since I 1st started here...Much props to Maxman and the board.

Ugh. The Gang Green is winning at 50%. JetNation is at 3%

JI(ugh, sucks) is 13%

NYJetsFan.com (never seen it) is 34%

Well, as long as JI isn't winning. If they win, Sooth's ego may get so big that it explodes and creates a black hole.

The only thing this proves is that there are more losers on the Gang Green who are willing to spend the better part of a day hitting submit, backspace, submit over and over again.

And lo and behold, JI is catching up.

In the beginning of the magazine they have a letter to the editor secion commenting on the previous issue. I'm sure if someone wrote in about the fact they liked the fansite feature section, but mispelled a prominent website they would print a blurb about it next issue.

I have already requested pretty much that exact same thing.

:crossfingers:

JI is closing the gap pretty fast on TGG...

I'm a TGGer but come here everyday pretty much for reading since JN was very kind to us when TGG went down...

Gotta say I absolutely love how the site has transformed since I 1st started here...Much props to Maxman and the board.

Thanks for the kind words. We have come a long way in a short period of time. So many people have worked so hard on this place. It is truly something I am proud to be associated with!

I didn't realize that. Looks like it's just registered by a speculator - not even a Jets fan.

Bastard.

He wants 117k for it. Told me the Jets offered him 50k. Either way it is way out of my league.

Yeah...I just made all that up. Not sure why I do that exactly but I do.

The only thing this proves is that there are more losers on the Gang Green who are willing to spend the better part of a day hitting submit, backspace, submit over and over again.

And lo and behold, JI is catching up.

Oh yeah, well, I have a fully charged IPod, the kids in bed, and a husband who is watching a crappy movie. We'll see who has the biggest losers, HAHAHAHAHAHA. lol

Oh yeah, well, I have a fully charged IPod, the kids in bed, and a husband who is watching a crappy movie. We'll see who has the biggest losers, HAHAHAHAHAHA. lol

That is the spirit. Generally speaking nobody can ever outloser me. Let's get them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived