JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

I just checked the update and Jet Nation is running head to head with JI! :gfight:

JetNation just woke up baby!!!! We woke up. The last 4 hours that I spent PMing \ Emailing everyone I know asking them to vote has paid off. We are in second now!

I won't lie. I want to win this thing.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JetNation just woke up baby!!!! We woke up. The last 4 hours that I spent PMing \ Emailing everyone I know asking them to vote has paid off. We are in second now!

I won't lie. I want to win this thing.

Are you trying to be Mangini? Bad roster but trying to live the dream!

Woo Hoo! Let's go Jet Nation Losers! :)

We will not be outdone. lol

i voted....

but as an editorial comment... i wanted to say that at least 9 out of 10 of LJ's comments make me laugh out loud... and the tenth one is usually some solid football information!!! she is easily the most esteemed female poster!!!!!! :yahoo:

I've got four computers networked in my house. C'mon, Greenbeans or some other expert - tell me how to automate them to vote, over and over, all night.

I've been trying to write something that will work intelligently (ie. not make it look like a computer just submitting votes), but that would be cheating. Tisk-tisk...I'll let you know...

UPDATE - I failed miserably. :(

I've been trying to write something that will work intelligently (ie. not make it look like a computer just submitting votes), but that would be cheating. Tisk-tisk...I'll let you know...

Such a thing would be immoral and we frown upon such activities. We will win this thing by spending countless hours at the PC or we won't win at all.

When all is said and done there should be cans of soda, empty bags of cheetos and high cholestrol everywhere!

Such a thing would be immoral and we frown upon such activities. We will win this thing by spending countless hours at the PC or we won't win at all.

When all is said and done there should be cans of soda, empty bags of cheetos and high cholestrol everywhere!

Good point. Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. I had no real luck with my script anyway - I think they caught me testing it. Opps.

Jets Insider 48% 8032 votes

The Gang Green 18% 3075 votes

JetNation.com 21% 3475 votes

NYJetsFan.com 13% 2097 votes

Something smells fishy here...

2.5 times any site???

:Typotux:

The Poll guy on SI needs to run an IP match...

Mary Kay Laterno stikes again.

Damn teachers.

you know tx...you bring this up a lot... me thinks you are a wee bit jealous of 13 year old boys.... is that because they have more staying power then you? :lol:

you might want to try senator doles little blue pill. :D

Jets Insider40%12940 votesThe Gang Green10%3240 votesJetNation.com43%13935 votesNYJetsFan.com7%2199 votesTotal: 32314 votes

WE'RE # 1 - threw quite a few on this am

Update - close to 18,000 - I'm going to bed

Jets Insider 34% 12962 votes

The Gang Green 8% 3241 votes

JetNation.com 52% 20235 votes

NYJetsFan.com 6% 2201 votes

Total: 38639 votes

Look out for a syrup shortage on Long Island tomorrow.

Isn't that free advertising for *********.***?

I'd hate to see Sports Illustrated get banned.

I just got an email from SI. They listed JetNation as one of top fansites for the Jets in the upcoming NFL Preview issue. They are running a vote - the site that receives the most votes will be listed on the new Jets SI Page.

To vote go to - http://SI.com/Jetsvote

To check out SI.com's new Jets team page, go to - http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/teams/jets

Be dialing people, be dialing. Represent JetNation!

Congrats Max!!!

BTW you are killing JI. 59% to 29%.

WOW!

Guys I know the voting isn't over yet. But I am truly touched by the show of support here. We have always felt that JN was a Community. And you guys are stepping up to the plate and showing it.

Whether we win or lose, it doesn't matter at this point. I am just glad to be a part of this site. And I am humbled by your loyalty and dedication to JN.

Thank You!

The other sites are accusing us of cheating. First of all, we don't know how to cheat. This isn't the New England Patriots or anything (see tuck rule). Plus, several of us have been up all night voting away. I think the JetNation folks here are just a little more hardcore, crazy, dedicated, and quite frankly, have nothing better to do.

The other sites are accusing us of cheating. First of all, we don't know how to cheat. This isn't the New England Patriots or anything (see tuck rule). Plus, several of us have been up all night voting away. I think the JetNation folks here are just a little more hardcore, crazy, dedicated, and quite frankly, have nothing better to do.

Nice dig! ;)

Hey, I even voted for this place - about 20 times.

Congrats, Max. I know this must please you. Affirmation is nice, 'aint it?

57+K...very impressive Max

did you guys buy the stadium a beer last week?

lol

It must be all those magnets and business cards we have handed out. We spent a lot of money on that stuff. At times you wonder if it is worth it. then you see a response like this and it is staggering.

Thanks again everyone who has stepped up and voted. Thanks also to our myspace friends for all of your support. http://myspace.com/jetnation

But this contest has a LONG way to go so be dialing people!

Archived