JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

I'm dealing with a Hurricane outside, yet I am laughing my balls off here

Thanks Max:)

It is pretty funny. I got a PM about this situation from Tabor this morning. I have been laughing all day. People are looking at me like I am crazy.

I wonder if the macros will hold out that long.

The Q.A. department is running stress tests on them right now. Early indications are that they will hold up.

I mean...what macros? We don't need no stinkin macros! Geez if we were using macros we would be in the millions by now.

So, I just received an email from my friend, Savage69. I read his original email wrong. He hates it here at JetNation. My friends and I were supposed to vote for Jets Insider. All of the votes from India belong to Jets Insider. I think we voted about 60,000 times.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

I have sent an email to Sports Illustrated, and I expect to have this all straightened out forthwith.

This could be the biggest upset since January 12, 1969.

Even if the voting turned around and JN didnt win, i dont think anyone here would be too upset and start throwing riceballs at their screens.

Good showing by JN!

Here is how it works. When you are winning you say it means everything to you. When you are losing it is just a dumb contest.

Get it straight, lol.

So, I just received an email from my friend, Savage69. I read his original email wrong. He hates it here at JetNation. My friends and I were supposed to vote for Jets Insider. All of the votes from India belong to Jets Insider. I think we voted about 60,000 times.

I have sent an email to Sports Illustrated, and I expect to have this all straightened out forthwith.

POTW NOM

Oh man I am crying I am laughing so hard.

Jets Insider 17% 13791 votes

The Gang Green 6% 4546 votes

JetNation.com 74% 60808 votes

NYJetsFan.com 3% 2733 votes

Total: 81878 votes

So wait a minute. We only have 808 votes?

Oh, no. We suck again!

Unfortunately I just became aware of this today when they emailed me. I notified them right away about the typo but obviously there is nothing that can be done about the print copy. I am told they are updating it on the website. Sucks though because that would have been great P.R.

next time open up official emails before the mcDonalds and DunkinDonuts e-coupons

thats what the kids of JI like to do...

its funny...LIMO was trashing JETNATION when they were "winning"...but now that theyre gettin beat she's trashing JN and accusing MAX of cheating..

HAHA pathetic..

Well, I had to go over there and see what the commotion was all about, and by far the funniest post was by Green Dude who is pissed that the Dell guy from India voted all those times.

:good_one:

Simple.

JN has the best math teacher going.

Right gg?

whatttt?????

first bob is nice to tx....

THEN

tx is nice to me??????:jawdrop:

ohhhh.... i get it..... it is april first, right? if not.... run for your lives, everyone... i think i see four horsemen!!!!! :lol:

whatttt?????

first bob is nice to tx....

THEN

tx is nice to me??????:jawdrop:

ohhhh.... i get it..... it is april first, right? if not.... run for your lives, everyone... i think i see four horsemen!!!!! :lol:

Have no fear GG, I'm still here and you're still not funny. :box:

If we wanted to cheat, we could, and we could probably easily have over 100,000 votes. Its not our fault if their members are all either busy at school from 8-3 and have to be in bed by 10, or their arthritis prevents then from clicking too much. If voting more than once is cheating, then oops. :P

AB87_lg.jpg

If we wanted to cheat, we could, and we could probably easily have over 100,000 votes. Its not our fault if their members are all either busy at school from 8-3 and have to be in bed by 10, or their arthritis prevents then from clicking too much. If voting more than once is cheating, then oops. :P

AB87_lg.jpg

I admit it. I cheated, too. I voted twice.

POTW NOM to Dinobot2 at TGG:

Stated allready. Some guy with a night job ended up voting all night with his buddies. This sent Sooth over at JI into his period.

Long story short. The state of New York is completley out of tampons.

Holy crap that is hilarious. And true. But what do I know. It is not like I will ever split the adam. Or is it atom?

:bwahaharoll: