JetNation Made Sports Illustrated

Maxman

Actually what you said did not need to be said...nor anyone else who went over there to blast the place. Sorry Max.

The difference as I see it is some people post at both sites, however none of those posters say anything negative about JN at JI. Conversely many find no problem blasting JI from here or there. To me, that is what is keeping this stuff going, and it has been going on for more than a year.

I hate this stuff, and it has given me a huge headache since this crappy poll started.

I just wish it would end-I see a few people over there always wanting to throw jabs about Jetnation and I think they oughta grow up.When it happens here the consensus pretty much is...well what I said-I wish it would end.I like both sites-there are people at JI I really like and people here I really like-some of us have been together a long while as you know JW...

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just wish it would end-I see a few people over there always wanting to throw jabs about Jetnation and I think they oughta grow up.When it happens here the consensus pretty much is...well what I said-I wish it would end.I like both sites-there are people at JI I really like and people here I really like-some of us have been together a long while as you know JW...

I with you sofla

Yeah that got ugly, on both sides. I'm around here sometimes, Max has done a nice job.

It "got" ugly? Go look at the first three pages of that thread. It's nothing but "Jet nation posters are losers, lowlifes, scumbags" etc.

Around page 11, I made a post. And that moron Dude Pollock totally ignores my attempt to maybe bring some peace to this mess, and the joker cuts and pastes some ridiculous comment I made over here about "the kids on Gang green must have went to bed, but look, JI is catching up". And he tries to make a mountain out of a mole hill playing billy badass telling me to beat it and then cries to neckdemon his mod buddy to come after me.

What a joke. I didn't start any crap. I was the subject of it. That's why that site sucks.

It "got" ugly? Go look at the first three pages of that thread. It's nothing but "Jet nation posters are losers, lowlifes, scumbags" etc.

Around page 11, I made a post. And that moron Dude Pollock totally ignores my attempt to maybe bring some peace to this mess, and the joker cuts and pastes some ridiculous comment I made over here about "the kids on Gang green must have went to bed, but look, JI is catching up". And he tries to make a mountain out of a mole hill playing billy badass telling me to beat it and then cries to neckdemon his mod buddy to come after me.

What a joke. I didn't start any crap. I was the subject of it. That's why that site sucks.

neckdemon's not a mod (at least I don't think he is) some of the guys probably get defense of the place, I'm guessing those guys lurk here and see some of the nastiness...I'm also guessing it's some of the younger guys, and we should all consider that perhaps they don't always use the best judgement.

Jetswin! Glad you could make it! Where's neckdemon and Dude Pollock? ;)

Guy tells me to "beat it". Who died and made him king? I have territorial pissings on JI that date back to 1999. All he has is a piss bucket.

soooo... what you're saying is that you've been pissing on Sooth's pancakes for years

neckdemon's not a mod (at least I don't think he is) some of the guys probably get defense of the place, I'm guessing those guys lurk here and see some of the nastiness...I'm also guessing it's some of the younger guys, and we should all consider that perhaps they don't always use the best judgement.

Jetswin, I'm not looking to give you a hard time, and that was a standup thing you did for

http://www.keithsblueprint.com

But here's my beef-

Where are the mod's when some guy calls me out and tells me to "beat it"? You guys are always preaching about how guests should behave when they visit the site, but what about the hosts?

It's all about a little respect. This guy tells me to "beat it" and not one mod tells him he's out of line. And just for the record, I'll stop posting on JI, when I'm officially banned.

Peace.

Jetswin, I'm not looking to give you a hard time, and that was a standup thing you did for

http://www.keithsblueprint.com

But here's my beef-

Where are the mod's when some guy calls me out and tells me to "beat it"? You guys are always preaching about how guests should behave when they visit the site, but what about the hosts?

It's all about a little respect. This guy tells me to "beat it" and not one mod tells him he's out of line. And just for the record, I'll stop posting on JI, when I'm officially banned.

Peace.

If it means anything to you Moses, the mods over there don't stick up for me either.

And for the life of me, I can't figure out why.

soooo... what you're saying is that you've been pissing on Sooth's pancakes for years

No, what it means is this...

After Max and Smizzy and GGG left and started up this site, I actually sided with Sooth (initially). I told him he did the right thing, because Shane and Max were outta control with the gay stuff. Then, like Paul Harvey says "And now... here's the rest of the story".

Still, knowing what I knew, I still was loyal to JI. Then Bob got booted. And even though I was having feud with Bob at the time, I thought that was way out of line.

But the third thing to impact my decision to turn on that site, happened one evening when I posted on JI in some stupid OT thread an innocuous thing like "The world is a fcked up place" and this guy neckdemon starts in on me, and calls me a drunk. And Sooth pretty much agreed with him in his parting shots to me right before locking the thread. That was the straw that broke the camels back.

My brother drank himself to death.

Five years ago, when the distinguished downward spiral began, I got a call that he had been evicted from his apartment and if I could "come get his sht".

Well, I went over there, determined to just take what I could fit in my trunk. I had nowhere to store the stuff, in the meantime, as I waited for my brother to get his act together. Long story short, he never did.

You know, maybe it sounds corny, but JI was big part of my life during all that. It offered up a refuge from reality. And then to get treated like a piece of garbage by people over there, that hurts.

It's sad, but a year before my brother died, my mother asked me "Do you think he's an alcoholic?"

My God, mom. Our whole lives in your house...

Did you even notice us?

Who the hell is RudePolack anyways? I've never even heard of him or half those guys that blasted JN in that thread. None of them were even around when max and the rest were booted off. Dipsh#ts.

theyre alot of young punks over there..

it kills me...it took years and years for JI to get to where they are...

and its takin JN 1 year so far....i think MAX is doin a great job so far to get to this point....

i wasnt part of JI in the late 90's..and im sure they werent very popular either...

Jetmoses...sorry about your bro, I never knew that story. I can understand your sensitivity towards a drunk remark under those circumstances.

If a mod stepped in every time someone was insulted the board would be nothing but lectures. You know I give a lot of leeway in that respect and usually only step in when it gets nasty. I'm sure very few people know that story so I'm guessing if someone said something like that it was just coincidence.

I hope you continue to post wherever you want, including JI.

...as a footnote, Tx you know I've stuck up for you before over there.

What cracks me up is the Hyprocrisy of Sooth. People were banned for calling Cannizzaro fat, which is the truth.

Threads were started about Len "Pasta"belly, and Fat Teddy Cotrell. Apparently, that's okay, since neither of them are laughing with Sooth in the press box.

You're right Sooth, you're not a hypocrite.

What cracks me up is the Hyprocrisy of Sooth. People were banned for calling Cannizzaro fat, which is the truth.

Threads were started about Len "Pasta"belly, and Fat Teddy Cotrell. Apparently, that's okay, since neither of them are laughing with Sooth in the press box.

You're right Sooth, you're not a hypocrite.

Thor, I have to agree with you on this. I read some of the garbage over there...I cannot believe the crap that comes out of this admin's mouth...he should really get over himself...seriously.

Seems to me (reading between the lines), that this guy has some bottled up hate for this site...maybe it's some jealously thing. It just reinforces my decision to make this place my home to post.

Kudo's to Max for not letting himself sink to the bowels of adminstraton the way that site owner has. And remember, it's never, ever about the quantity...it's always the quality!

I hope you continue to post wherever you want, including JI.

Great now JI mods are over here "recruiting". Unbelievable! That's it. No free banner for JI.

And Moses -- the gay jokes were out of control? Man we were just getting started, LOL!!!!

The gay jokes were out of control. I give thanks to homo-anonymous and their 10 step program. I am a different man now.

In the Past few years, JI has become Limo's board as Sean allowed her to get more involved in the running of the site. She actually thinks that she has something to do with the running of 16H.

Last year I locked a thread attacking my girlfriend and Sean forced me to allow it to be open because Limo wanted it open.

I would never EVER want to be a mod over there again!!!

Jetnation is very similar to the Old JI, before the dark times!!! This has developed into my favorite Jets Site

In the Past few years, JI has become Limo's board as Sean allowed her to get more involved in the running of the site. She actually thinks that she has something to do with the running of 16H.

Last year I locked a thread attacking my girlfriend and Sean forced me to allow it to be open because Limo wanted it open.

I would never EVER want to be a mod over there again!!!

Jetnation is very similar to the Old JI, before the dark times!!! This has developed into my favorite Jets Site

You never deleted one of my posts over there when you were a mod.

Thanks.

James Dean and Marilyn Monroe

They hated us

We ruined their lives

Feel exiled from the divine

Me and these same friends of mine

Just waiting down here

Drinking beer

Losing time

Don't know how it went astray

Seems like the whole world is an ashtray

Just floating around

a broken down glowing galaxy

Don't know what I did to get sent here

Must of been something bad that I done there

in a world gone mad, feeling sad

I guess I'm sorry

I hear plenty of music

I see superfluous beauty

everywhere

why should I care

what does it matter

Oh brother, gg's center of influence is expanding.:eek:

theyre alot of young punks over there..

it kills me...it took years and years for JI to get to where they are...

and its takin JN 1 year so far....i think MAX is doin a great job so far to get to this point....

i wasnt part of JI in the late 90's..and im sure they werent very popular either...

What is the correlation of their respective success?

Jets football? :rl:

Us Patriots' fans? Ding Ding Ding winner winner chicken dinner.

Archived