Wang wins 16th as Yankees stifle Tigers

JetNation

The Det-roid contingents silence is quite BlowSux-Like

Relax, Chief. I think i've been on teh JN board maybe three timesin the last month. I've been too busy with school and work starting up to be on here defending the Tigers ****ty play the last few weeks.

Good split. Both teams are getting quality starting pitching.. Getting good starts out of Wang, Robertson.

I'm not a Ledezma fan at all but he did a good job at least until the 5th. Monroe came through in teh clutch as usual.

Tomorrow's daygame's on ESPN at 1. Bonderman vs. Johnson should be quite the matchup.

Relax, Chief. I think i've been on teh JN board maybe three timesin the last month. I've been too busy with school and work starting up to be on here defending the Tigers ****ty play the last few weeks.

Good split. Both teams are getting quality starting pitching.. Getting good starts out of Wang, Robertson.

I'm not a Ledezma fan at all but he did a good job at least until the 5th. Monroe came through in teh clutch as usual.

Tomorrow's daygame's on ESPN at 1. Bonderman vs. Johnson should be quite the matchup.

Congrats on game 2

I think the Yanks flexed their muscle, and the Tigers know who the better team is

It will take the Yanks, less Mo for the Tigers to beat the Yanks this year

Congrats on game 2

I think the Yanks flexed their muscle, and the Tigers know who the better team is

It will take the Yanks, less Mo for the Tigers to beat the Yanks this year

That's what I'm afraid of. God forbid the guy gets hurt, cause Torre will mess his pants if he has to deal without him. Tigers are a nice team, the sure kept the Yanks bats down today. Thank God there's usually a day off between playoff games.

Archived