Coming Soon To A Bar Near You

Maxman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the design Verdegirl but I have to agree with the good point Bob brought up- when you see this you really may not know this is all about New York Jets and football

No disrespect on your opinion faba but it does say JET nation and my guess is they will be handed out to Jets fans, no?

I like the design Verdegirl but I have to agree with the good point Bob brought up- when you see this you really may not know this is all about New York Jets and football

The executive committe has SPOKEN. Please don't hound Verde. Actually she did an awesome job. She gave us many to choose from.

The cards will all be hand delivered by Brenda. They will know the site is about FOOTBALL!

The executive committe has SPOKEN. Please don't hound Verde. Actually she did an awesome job. She gave us many to choose from.

The cards will all be hand delivered by Brenda. They will know the site is about FOOTBALL!

I hear loud and clear. I am not the marketing guru -I will stick to my expertise if I can ever find out what that is!

I hear loud and clear. I am not the marketing guru -I will stick to my expertise if I can ever find out what that is!

Here's an example you can wrap your brain around faba and BOB.

Plenty of corporate ID's have no mention or representation of their product...

logo96.jpg

catch? :wink:

Here's an example you can wrap your brain around faba.

logo96.jpg

That's fine for a company that has been around for over a century. For one that started a couple weeks ago, not so much.

Here's an example you can wrap your brain around faba.

logo96.jpg

Verdegirl do not take my busting chops the wrong way- you did a great job- if we listen to my opinion we all are in trouble!

That's fine for a company that has been around for over a century. For one that started a couple weeks ago, not so much.

I can find you plenty of NON corporate examples too.

I do have a bit of experience in buisness identity, it is how I make a living, afterall.

But you are entitled to your opinion.

Bob...this is being handed out to drunk guys in bars.

When they wake up the next morning they will remember talking to Brenda the night before and find our business cards.

When they find out this is a football site, they will be disappointed. That is why we are hiding that from them.

Bob...this is being handed out to drunk guys in bars.

When they wake up the next morning they will remember talking to Brenda the night before and find our business cards.

When they find out this is a football site, they will be disappointed. That is why we are hiding that from them.

Max, I never expected that I'd get so much sh*t over a FAVOR. :roll:

Thank you for defending the logo. However, You know I will make changes if you feel it's imperative.

THAT will cost you though!! :wink:

Max, I never expected that I'd get so much Sh#t over a FAVOR. :roll:

Thank you for defending the logo. However, You know I will make changes if you feel it's imperative.

Verde:

No changes are not necessary. They are busting your chops I think.

You have done us MANY favors. You are a very good friend to JetNation. Seriously you have helped us out a few times when we were in a pinch.

For that I thank you! The logo is awesome. And you gave us like 10 choices. Like you mentioned at least 1 did have a football in it.

It looks GREAT!

Max, I never expected that I'd get so much Sh#t over a FAVOR. :roll:

Verdegirl I am just busting chops- do not take it seriously- you do excellent illustative work as I have mentioned before-

Verde:

No changes are not necessary. They are busting your chops I think.

You have done us MANY favors. You are a very good friend to JetNation. Seriously you have helped us out a few times when we were in a pinch.

For that I thank you! The logo is awesome. And you gave us like 10 choices. Like you mentioned at least 1 did have a football in it.

It looks GREAT!

Busting chops or not, everyone is entitled to their opinion. No problem.

You are very welcome and I would do it all over again.

Anytime!

Verde: Ignore them (especially Bob--who listens to him, anyway?).

The logo is unbelievable and you know it!! =D> Awesome job!

Thank you GGG

WHAT??? Max took up a collection to pay you for your work. Are you telling me that he hasn't paid you yet?

Tom paid me alright. But that was for a side job I did for him. Nothing to do with this site.

Archived