Not your Great Grandpa's or older cousin's Yankees

PFSIKH

Surprised at today's game.

Short of a huge collapse, I am really surprised the Yankees are getting rolled today.

The Champion Yankees of the late 90s would have laid an ass kicking on the Red Sox to spite the Championship ring presentation.

These Yankees are still a very good team, but are no longer a championship team. They lack that fire.

Don't believe your own bullsh*t...K

I do not need to. I have an 8-1 score speaking volumes. It is not like they got dominated by Schilling. It was Wakefield.

The Yankees, at least prior to October, had an aura of invinciibility, now that is gone.

Very good team with no heart. Sort of like the Jets.

I do not need to. I have an 8-1 score speaking volumes. It is not like they got dominated by Schilling. It was Wakefield.

The Yankees, at least prior to October, had an aura of invinciibility, now that is gone.

moron

When Wakefields knuckler is on its game it's the hardest pitch to hit in MLB.

nice try :lol:

Unfortunately, the Red Sox fan is right. Of course it's still way too early, but I don't like what I'm seeing so far this season. On paper this team has so much more talent than those '96-00 Yankees, but they lack that special chemistry that those teams had that puts you over the top. For all the money that's put into this team, it really is poorly constructed. Torre really needs to light a fire or send a message by benching A-Rod right now because they look flat and uninterested out there.

When Wakefields knuckler is on its game it's the hardest pitch to hit in MLB.

This quote goes into the archives.

Today the Red Sox were home underdogs. Raising the flag, handing out rings and the Red Sox were homedogs. Biggest layup since the Jets getting 9.5 against the Steelers.

This quote goes into the archives.

Today the Red Sox were home underdogs. Raising the flag, handing out rings and the Red Sox were homedogs. Biggest layup since the Jets getting 9.5 against the Steelers.

do you not agree that a knuckleball (thrown correctly) is the tuffest pitch to hit?

randy johnson slider

barry zito curve ball

etc etc

none of them are as UNHITTABLE as a knuckleball in its perfection.

Don't believe your own bullsh*t...K

I do not need to.

no, believe the man.
I have an 8-1 score speaking volumes. It is not like they got dominated by Schilling. It was Wakefield.
yeah, good point. hitting a knucklerballer when he's on is cake. :shock:

i can't wait to hear your bullpoop.gif after the crumb bums get over .500 like they've been setting the baseball world on fire, or something. [-X

No question about it...the Yankee dynasty is dead and this current Yankee product is going nowhere!

Forget the clown that says Wakefield's knuckleball is the toughest pitch to hit in baseball. Geez, it always seems to be on against the Yankees and nobody else! Timmy always throws the Yankees down a flight of stairs. Stop making excuses for the bunch of over-hyped, overrated, geriatric scrubs booting the ball around the infield and looking at strike 3 every other at-bat. Face it, the Yanks are dead!

But when exactly did the dynasty die? Mariano's throw into CF during game 7 in Arizona? The Angels stomping Wells' into the ground? Josh Beckett slamming the door on their "magical" season? Or...was it the Yanks up 3-0 choke???

I say none of those! I say it was fat george inserting a new nail into the coffin with every free agent signing or awful trade that HE pushed for that really did the Yanks in. The Yankee front office should have stopped this and saved him from himself. He has brought back the 1980's back to the Bronx all over again and has only himself to blame.

No question about it...the Yankee dynasty is dead and this current Yankee product is going nowhere!

Forget the clown that says Wakefield's knuckleball is the toughest pitch to hit in baseball. Geez, it always seems to be on against the Yankees and nobody else! Timmy always throws the Yankees down a flight of stairs. Stop making excuses for the bunch of over-hyped, overrated, geriatric scrubs booting the ball around the infield and looking at strike 3 every other at-bat. Face it, the Yanks are dead!

But when exactly did the dynasty die? Mariano's throw into CF during game 7 in Arizona? The Angels stomping Wells' into the ground? Josh Beckett slamming the door on their "magical" season? Or...was it the Yanks up 3-0 choke???

I say none of those! I say it was fat george inserting a new nail into the coffin with every free agent signing or awful trade that HE pushed for that really did the Yanks in. The Yankee front office should have stopped this and saved him from himself. He has brought back the 1980's back to the Bronx all over again and has only himself to blame.

LOL

$1,000 says Boston doesn't repeat.

A boston puke with any balls would take this bet. How ever i suspect just like the SOX you little pussies are all talk.

Have fun with your april banter...come October you will be watching us in the world series again.

** Here comes a reworked version of the bet from Just/blowme.

LOL

$1,000 says Boston doesn't repeat.

A boston puke with any balls would take this bet. How ever i suspect just like the SOX you little pu$$ies are all talk.

Have fun with your april banter...come October you will be watching us in the world series again.

** Here comes a reworked version of the bet from Just/blowme.

I'll back that bet up too

Here's your chance BoSucksAlittlePussE

JonE laying a grand down

Here's your chance at JonEJinx's cash

Can you back it up...PussE?

HMMMM...LOOKS LIKE SOME POSTERS NEED SOME POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT:

Wow smizzy and JonEJinx, we are MASSIVELY impressed by your tough guy talk on the internet! Youre willing to bet a grand each, huh? On some silly baseball games no less!!! You two are such huge pimps that you probably wouldnt even miss it if you lost, huh?

Will you be grounded if your moms find out that your gambling with their social security checks? Will they ground you two? Or worse, will you each be asked to lpack up and leave their basements?

HMMMM...LOOKS LIKE SOME POSTERS NEED SOME POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT:

Wow smizzy and JonEJinx, we are MASSIVELY impressed by your tough guy talk on the internet! Youre willing to bet a grand each, huh? On some silly baseball games no less!!! You two are such huge pimps that you probably wouldnt even miss it if you lost, huh?

Will you be grounded if your moms find out that your gambling with their social security checks? Will they ground you two? Or worse, will you each be asked to lpack up and leave their basements?

Translation= Im a giant pussy and i won't bet because i know the Sox can't repeat. I have no balls. I have no faith in my team and i talk so much sh*t,i don't know the difference between my nonsense & reality.

Money talks & bullsh*t walks....Keep walking loser.

do you not agree that a knuckleball (thrown correctly) is the tuffest pitch to hit?

randy johnson slider

barry zito curve ball

etc etc

none of them are as UNHITTABLE as a knuckleball in its perfection.

I don't disagree. I just find it very refreshing that you are stating that the Red Sox have the best pitcher in MLB.

Big surprise JonE talks a bunch of $hit and then makes a bet he knows most people will not take.

Then there is JonE's sidekick Bobo the Gimp getting his back. :roll: "Yeah, you are all a bunch of pussies and won't take JonE's bet."

JonE why don't you put your money where your mouth is and place a $1000 dollars on the Yankees to win in Vegas or wherever. It is a slam dunk right?

I don't disagree. I just find it very refreshing that you are stating that the Red Sox have the best pitcher in MLB.

:roll::shock:

I didn't say that sparky.

1. I'm not just talking about tim wakefield

2. I am talking about all knuckleballers in the history of the game

3. I said only a knuckleball thats thrown correctly like Wakefield does most of the time, is the most unhittable pitch in MLB

4. does he throw it 100% correctly all the time?? of course not, he hangs them every now and then. But if he threw it how he wanted to throw it every time he would be one of the best pitchers in the game.

Archived