GOOD

Barton

The Yankees needed to be sent a message. Arod messed up, and even though Sheffield wasn't credited with an error because of the sun (yawn), he definetly messed up out there.

I didn't know the game was even on so early today...

What time is tomorrows game, and whats the matchup?

I hate it when Wakefields knuckler is so good, it's unhittable.

I agree...and here is the message they need to be sent:

If you want to win the World Series, don't bring in $210 million worth of gutless has-beens who shoot steroids and cant hit in the clutch. Oh and the last part of the message: it's finally time to put George Steinbrenner out of his misery

I agree...and here is the message they need to be sent:

If you want to win the World Series, don't bring in $210 million worth of gutless has-beens who shoot steroids and cant hit in the clutch. Oh and the last part of the message: it's finally time to put George Steinbrenner out of his misery

You're such a dooshe. David Ortiz is a chimpanzee on steroids. Ugly ape! Look at him, he looks like one of the human apes on the evolutionary chart, with his bent back and monkey teeth OOOOOOUUUUU AAAAHAAAAHAAAA

Max and/or Tom...

Can you sanction this racist retard for this hideously offensive post?

I'm not saying "ban him" per se...but this type of sh*t is intolerable. At the very least can you teach him how to spell "douche"?

He wins the first game of the series, feels frisky....and now becomes the boards english teacher

Guess you have the spell check feature....no Sawx fan is that smart to spell perfectly :^o:roll:

Id be lying if I didnt say I was concerned with how the Yankees have opened the season. The first game against the Sox, I liked what I saw. But damn, after that they've looked like walking zombies, Torre included.

Clutch hitting as hurt the Yankees for the past 3 seasons. Hitting with runners on with 2 outs has just been atrocious.

Arod, Giambi, Posada all don't hit with 2 outs. Its pretty much automatic.

And jeez, Ive almost had it with Mussina. The Sox will absolutely destroy that type of pitching EVERY TIME. And the sad thing is, when Kevin Brown comes back I'll probably be begging for Mussina.

Just frustrating.

Max and/or Tom...

Can you sanction this racist retard for this hideously offensive post?

I'm not saying "ban him" per se...but this type of sh*t is intolerable. At the very least can you teach him how to spell "douche"?

gimme a break. Admit it. David Ortiz looks like king kong

Die!

honestly, why do you give a damn what I think ortiz looks like? do you have a romantic connection with the big ugli papi??

You probably knock yourself to an Ortiz poster taped to the ceiling right over your bed. pathetic

Archived