Ty I am the Law

Well it's April 12th and Ty Law still doesn't have a home. This should be interesting but where do you think Law is going to end up? Here with the Jets? (probably not but you never know!)...Back with New England?...Kansas City?...Possibly Washingon, Snyder is always throwing his bucks at the old stars.......so where do you think?

Well it's April 12th and Ty Law still doesn't have a home. This should be interesting but where do you think Law is going to end up? Here with the Jets? (probably not but you never know!)...Back with New England?...Kansas City?...Possibly Washingon, Snyder is always throwing his bucks at the old stars.......so where do you think?

No team will even think of offering Law a contract until he is able to pass a physical.

Just a hunch, but the longer this drags out, the chances he returns to the Pats increases.

Didn't Mumbles list Law as Questionable for the SuperBowl? It is 8 years later and the guy still isn't walking. :lol:

I think he listed him as "probable."

Just like the time BB listed Seymour as "probable" against the Broncos in Denver.

Seymour never even made the trip. :lol::lol:

I think he listed him as "probable."

Just like the time BB listed Seymour as "probable" against the Broncos in Denver.

Seymour never even made the trip. :lol::lol:

Maybe NFL teams need to start looking at that cop that ran down Law a few years back. He apparently has good change of direction and can close the gap pretty well.

Archived