Ralph "Bucky" Phillips

Sharrow

Have any of you been hearing anything about this? Its like a circus around here in northern PA. All kinds of stories flying around about it. I heard some story about the cops killing some young kid on a 4-wheeler cause they thought he was Bucky.

Then this week I heard that a friend of mine that I used to work with was roughed up by the state cops this week cause they thought he was Bucky. Apparantly he was out picking some corn and tomatoes for dinner and a helicopter saw him. Then a bunch of cops rushed in on him and threw him to the ground pushing his face into the mud and stepping on his tomatoes. Then I guess they realized he wasn't Phillips and just left without an apology or nothing. I feel bad for the guy cause he's got cancer, with probably not a lot of time left. He doesn't look anything like the guy either, he's got a beard, thats it. Bucky is like 220, T-Bone probably isn't even 130 anymore. They must really want this guy, I guess he killed some state cop after he escaped.

He shot an officer who pulled him over back in the spring I believe. That officer survived.

They now believe that he shot two State Troopers. One of the troopers has sinced passed. He leaves behind a one year old son and a wife. The other trooper is still in serious condition. The troopers are from my area, Troop G in Loudonville.

They were searching for him around here early in the summer, after he shot the first cop. Then he headed west, where they figured he was hiding out on one of the Indian reservations. Now, they say he may be near Utica.

It's true that a guy on an ATV got killed, but not before he sped off, dragging a cop with him. As for your friend, Sharrow, he should sue. I don't care how pissed the cops are. They need to exercise more care than that.

Archived