Draft Party Update ~ and the Players Are....

TheRealLimo

Thanks Sue! If I end up at the Zone, I'm going to beat Adrian Jones around the corner just to prove a point. :lol:

Bro you line up Mawae and Jones and I will beat them both. (If a plate of nachos was waiting for me on the other side that is).

Thanks Sue! If I end up at the Zone, I'm going to beat Adrian Jones around the corner just to prove a point. :lol:

Tom, if you show up at the Zone you can have that oversized slab of angus meat Jones on a silver platter. Just don't get any ideas about sneaking over to New Jersey and slipping my boy Cavka nude 8 x 10's of yourself with a phone number on the back. [-X

Fox & Hound: Mark Brown, Dave Yovanovits, Marko Cavka, Dave Szott, Randy Beverly and Dave Herman.

KNISH!!!! i gotta go there now... to see the man, the myth, the legend. The fact i get to see The Man makes me almost religious. Im about to become the new sackdance.

I hear Jones is going to be bouncing at the door...so bring your under-age drunkards along, I'm sure they'll have no trouble gatting past him.

Ask Brooks Bollinger and Ricky Ray how good a bouncer and protector Jones would be- I am sure they still have nightmares from our exhibition game last year

Tom, if you show up at the Zone you can have that oversized slab of angus meat Jones on a silver platter. Just don't get any ideas about sneaking over to New Jersey and slipping my boy Cavka nude 8 x 10's of yourself with a phone number on the back. [-X

Marko Cavka? Is he still on the team? Isn't he the guy that carries the Knish's lunch bag? :lol:

Archived