Pittsburgh- Miami- state your pick in public

faba

Where the hell is all this love juice coming from for the Phins?

Hell, even Nick Ferraro has them going 12-4.:eek:

The Phins are a "soft" football team in the trenches. Soft football teams do not win consistently in the NFL.

The Steelers will show them tonight what physical football is all about. Steelers will dominate on both sides of the ball and win easily.

I agree 100%.

The phins will get embarassed tonight, imo.

Steelers win with a backup QB- confirms my feeling for a long time that Cowher and his organization are top notch- Bring in new and different players and stay competitive.

slow your roll there FABA...it was against MIAMI.....;)

Where the hell is all this love juice coming from for the Phins?

Hell, even Nick Ferraro has them going 12-4.:eek:

The Phins are a "soft" football team in the trenches. Soft football teams do not win consistently in the NFL.

The Steelers will show them tonight what physical football is all about. Steelers will dominate on both sides of the ball and win easily.

The Dolphins will be lucky to go 8-8.

What a friggn' pansy team.

The Dolphins will be lucky to go 8-8.

What a friggn' pansy team.

You were right about the softness, but would you really say it was an easy victory for the Stillers?

The Mammals were ahead with 8 mins to go until Heath Miller ran like Bob Hayes.

You were right about the softness, but would you really say it was an easy victory for the Stillers?

The Mammals were ahead with 8 mins to go until Heath Miller ran like Bob Hayes.

The Steelers won that game with a back-up QB.

No, it was not an easy win for the Steelers, but a win regardless.

The Steelers won that game with a back-up QB.

No, it was not an easy win for the Steelers, but a win regardless.

I was just referring to the other part of your pregame prediction, to see if you thought they won easily.

You know, after seeing batch (3-0 as a replacement QB btw) manage the game, and Big Ben being able to do extremely well when he first started, i am starting to think this is a credit more to the Stillers' system than anything.

Sorry, going to have to quote myself.

Miami Dolphins (0-0) at Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0)

With Big Ben out of the game because of surgery last week, we expect the Steelers defense to step and up and put some points on the board. Daunte Culpepper will get a chance to show off how well his knee has healed as he will have to scramble a lot. Willie Parker runs and runs and runs challenging the Dolphins defense.

Steelers: 24, Dolphins: 17

http://www.jetkingdom.com/fans/jake/week-1-throne-picks

DAMN I am good!

BZ

No, of course not. You talk a big game (30,000 posts) but when it comes time to put a friendly wager or stick your neck out...

Well..

cv%20res6.gif

BZ

Heh heh that post made me check on Tx' vbookie balance to see how he was doing in the risk dept.

Did you make one bet for a buck and leave it at that?

LOL

Archived