Post Your Secret Confessions Here

TomShane

I will begin:

1) When Kelly Clarkson's somgs come on the radio, I crank the volume up and sing along. Particularly to "Now that you're gooooooooooone, I can breathe for the first TIME!"

2) I have seduced women in the past using a false name.

3) I have stolen things that I wanted from the homes of my friends. Artwork, umbrellas, cologne. To them, I say 'come get it back, bitch!"

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will begin:

1) When Kelly Clarkson's somgs come on the radio, I crank the volume up and sing along. Particularly to "Now that you're gooooooooooone, I can breathe for the first TIME!"

2) I have seduced women in the past using a false name.

3) I have stolen things that I wanted from the homes of my friends. Artwork, umbrellas, cologne. To them, I say 'come get it back, b!tch!"

I'm guilty of number 2. Even worse, I used to give them a buddy's phone number, so HE would get the "Why haven't I heard from you?" calls.

I'm guilty of number 2. Even worse, I used to give them a buddy's phone number, so HE would get the "Why haven't I heard from you?" calls.

BOB! That is AWESOME! Two things:

1) Can I use that?

and

2) What was your phone number again?

1) I once rooted for the dolphins because we needed some help to make the playoffs

2) I once made love to my ex-girlfriend in the bell tower of a church in North Carolina as we drove to spring break at daytona.

3) I love pb&j sandwiches

4) Nacho Cheese Doritos are my weakness

5) I actually like the fact that we have patsie fans on the board.

6) Although I hate arrogant yankee fans, I have a ton of friends who are cool yankee fans. MBN are you out there?

LL

I will begin:

Bro...we both need therapy. This homo thing has crossed a threshold and is feeling very real.

I was jamming to that song the other day. And BTW you got the lyrics wrong. It is: since you've been gone.

I am gayer than you.

Here are some of my confessions:

1. I am not actually gay. I just play one on TV.

2. When I watch Rocky IV I lose it when Adrian tells Rocky that he can't beat Drago. You can't win Rock. Adrian never lies, Rocky says.

Damn that exchange gets me every time.

3. I love the man who delivered my plasma tv, like no man should love another. I think about him often. Maybe I should delete item # 1.

4. When Jim Leyritz homered off of Mark Wohlers in 1996, I had fallen asleep about 10 seconds before that pitch. Woke right up.

But to this day I watch most postseason baseball games standing up. Can never miss another second.

5. I have never met TomShane. I am not sure that he is a real person.

1. I own Pumpkinhead on DVD.

2. I once smoked a cigarette covered in toothpaste when I ran out of weed.

3. I haven't cleaned my room in over a year.

4. I didn't miss an episode the first two seasons of American Idol.

5. I was the only white person on Earth that cheered when OJ was found not guilty.

When I turned 18 I registered to vote as a liberal :shock:

Not a democrat, mind you ... I was a registered liberal :shock:

That's funny. When I was 18, I registered as a Republican. About a year later, however, I looked at myself in the mirror and sai, "You're a member of the same party as Ronald Reagan." I went to the board of elections and switched that very day. I have not been a member of a political party, since.

Here's another confession: My wife has two cats, and I have made no real effort to kill them.

2. I once smoked a cigarette covered in toothpaste when I ran out of weed.

hey does that work? :mrgreen:

ok here goes with some of mine:

1) I love deep house music, disco, funk and soul. Have two turntables a CDDJ and over 800 pieces of new and classic vinyl - I have Deejayed professionally. One time on a dare I scratched in Johnny Cash into another DJ's country music set. The crowd was not too pleased. One time i mixed the theme song from the Price is Right into a House set. The crowd was not too pleased.

Note that Im not saying disco like Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack (although i do own it :shock: ) - more along the lines of Salsoul, West End, Philadelphia International and Motown - the underground stuff that no one ever really heard when it was new and no one really hears now. Most of my sets are deep soulful house these days.

this is a site i frequent alot - im like the only white dude there.

http://www.deephousepage.com

2) if Starship Troopers comes on the TV i have to watch it - the acting is horrible, the writing is terrible but i still love it to death - it's a guilty pleasure

3) one time I stole my roomates Biology book and sold it back to the school bookstore (at a horribly reduced price) to buy a bag of kind buds... during finals week. He had a habit of leaving school, not packing and not coming back (it took him 7 years to graduate) thought he pulled that stunt again when really he just went home for the weekend. oops. :mrgreen:

4)when i was 6 years old i snuck downstairs on xmas morning at 5am and opened everyone's gifts - not just the ones that had mine on it - EVERYONES. People got up and were less than pleased. The term frenzy could be used. Still a little embarassed about that one. [-X

ok that's it for now. thanks this has been theraputic

3) one time I stole my roomates Biology book and sold it back to the school bookstore (at a horribly reduced price) to buy a bag of kind buds... during finals week. He had a habit of leaving school, not packing and not coming back (it took him 7 years to graduate) thought he pulled that stunt again when really he just went home for the weekend. oops.  

:lol::lol::lol::lol:=D>=D>=D>=D>

I failed that test big-time you disco-duck sunnuvabitch!!!

disco_duck_album_cover.jpg

It's a tough thing to admit, but the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack has aged a lot better than most music.

In 1996, I was asleep and also awoken by Leyritz's homer on the radio, and only then turned the TV on.

Ok ,Ok....

I Watched Confessions of a teenage drama queen,and i liked it.

I like to sing in the car real loud,ill crank up the volume so loud,I blend right in and i jam my ass off(Kelly clarkson,nelly,wu tang,Patsy Cline,,,whatever)

Im 25-30 pounds overweight.

I need to take tylenol PM's to sleep at night( insomnia)

I was a camp counselor & teen crises counsleor every summer from 12-22

Atleast once a Year i like to go to my church or the VFW & serve food or cook for the less fortunate.

I love my bong...Brutis Beefcake is his name & ****ing me up is his game.

Archived